Side by Side fridge, water inlet parts, where?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Righto,

We bought one of those big side by side fridges with the water dispenser thing, anyway, we already have an underwater filter with a T adapter, but I need a push fit adapter to go onto the tube, bunnings didn't sell them, anywhere else you can think of?

Tomorrow I am going to just try the Reece shop.

Dan

Seal-A-Fridge maybe? Thats stretching it, otherwise i would imagine reece would have something.

Dan I got mine from Bunnings when we installed ours. If Bunnings up there dont have it, definitely Reece or another plumbing shop will have it.

I never bothered getting one of those fridges so I could have ice water whenever I want - I have a wife for that. 

"What's that?.....Coming dear!!"

Sh1t I am going to cop it for this one.....

clontaago link said:
Dan I got mine from Bunnings when we installed ours. If Bunnings up there dont have it, definitely Reece or another plumbing shop will have it.

Yeah problem is it is just a single push fit adapter I need. Bunnings have most things but it seems they are in competition with Reece for a lot of the fiddly bits so they let Reece sell them.

All failing there is already a T-Valve in there that has a superfluous stopper in it so I can pull that out and use that, thought before I do that I want to make sure I have enough spares to stop a flood in the kitchen :)

The Gronk link said:
I never bothered getting one of those fridges so I could have ice water whenever I want - I have a wife for that. 

\"What's that?.....Coming dear!!\"

Sh1t I am going to cop it for this one.....

Mate I have just copied and pasted that into an email and sent it to Catherine.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6