Sigh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So I received an email this morning that there was more fighting last night and I am not surprised to see some of the parties involved, I hear more legal threats were bandied about and i haven't seen any of the posts involved as they have now been deleted, however can I just say...

http://files.sharenator.com/wtf_is_this_****_the_post_of_reposts-s400x297-231018-580.jpg

This is a footy forum all this **** about legal threats have absolutely no place here an they also have no groundings in reality.

I will say that certain people post looking for trouble when trouble comes they cry foul.

I am drawing a line in the sand right here and now, because it's clear to me who is the most detrimental to the site and people on the site.

If I see any more of thi **** I will personally be banning people whether they feel they are th victim of some thing or not, I reserve the right to ban people and exclude them for any reason whatsoever at anytime at my discretion and that will be coming into effect.

So I suggest that people stop being dick heads and just get on with talking about footy and if they can not do that in a reasonable an respectful manner thn this site is not for them

I can imagine. Dan pours so much effort into this site for everyone, and to have to deal with threats like that is like a spit in the face to him.

This is a footy forum. I have asked Dan for moderation powers. If there are any threats (tangible and/or intangible), I will permanently delete a person's ip from this site for good (Dan is far to kind to do that to anyone).

We had an excellent group here at one point, that was able to jibe each other in a friendly manner, because at the end of the day, we were all mates, with a common goal (a successful Sea Eagles).

There are those now that take too much to heart, and use threats of legal action , which, like Daniel has confirmed, really have no groundings, and are ridiculous.

Therefore, if I am granted that moderation power, be warned, this is a place for footy, fun, and like in the "real world", banter between supporters will happen.

Be an adult about it (not a child), and don't take it to heart. If you do take it to heart - leave, and don't return. This place, and its culture isn't for you.

This site is about enjoyment - if you don't enjoy it, as they say, it's a democracy, and get over it / move on.

Wow.

EDIT: The Eagle, you have now threatened Napper, Jatz and I with legal action (in the span of a week). You'd need to make it a class suit mate. You'd need plenty of dough to sue three different people. Seriously, do you have fun here?

I personally put you on ignore, so you don't worry me in the slightest any more. But seriously, like I have written above, you need grow up, and not take things to heart.

Enough with the threats. Your lucky Dan just doesn't pull the site. I would. How would you feel then?

I haven't been the following the forum very closely lately and missed the latest kerfuffle. However after being a member here for several years I can say I have full confidence in the current moderators and again congratulate Dan and the others for providing a great site and forum.

It is a strength of the forum that different views can be aired and from my perspective the more the merrier. I would love the forum to attract more active posting from all sections of society - including females, non-Anglos, supporters of different clubs, etc - and I support what is clearly the current policy of judging posts on their content on a case by case basis.

I know Dan doesn't speak out very often like this so I so hope all concerned take his comments on board.

Long live Silvertails!

Shoe1 said:
I've engaged Geoff bellew, just in case

Maybe The Eagle could use a QC - they charge 10k per day (not joking), I know a few.

Actually, one that I know well has just taken a big Australian Government case (he reckons it's an 18 month job), and he said to me, "Ryan, I had to drop my pants, because it's a government job, and the tenure is longer, but I had to go to 5,666 per day".

Wow

Ryan said:
tookey said:
Everyone play nicely now boys and girls as you have been warned

That reads like you have a MASSIVE hangover mate ! Hahahahaha - you edited it before I got to say this :)

It doesn't take much these days to get one either.:D

Hahahahahahahaha legal action

If you're needing to say that then maybe it is time to invest in a life outside of a footy forum

We should get mr I to do some arbitration as he believes that he knows everything.

COMMANDER said:
Less talk more action.

Rather than a 'like' button have a "dickhead' button.
If there was one of those buttons everyone of your posts would cop it during a certain 6 week period every year mate :d

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8