sign danny wicks??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We had this discussion some time ago, and the consensus was pretty divided.

Not up to us of course, but I'd prefer us now to put any monies into Jake and Tom T etc.

I'm not opposed to him getting a 2nd chance somewhere though.

RiverEagle said:

Not up to us of course, but I'd prefer us now to put any monies into Jake and Tom T etc.

Agree with that, money needs to go to keeping our own.

But no issue with a player getting a 2nd chance, in fact that's what rugby league is all about. And Wicks is a talent. He'd give Lawrence a run over 40m, devastating speed.

Killer03 said:
RiverEagle said:

But no issue with a player getting a 2nd chance, in fact that's what rugby league is all about. And Wicks is a talent. He'd give Lawrence a run over 40m, devastating speed.

Steady on there Killer!

Wicks is not quite as quick as our BJ.

He's lost an impressive amount of weight tho, so he's got his attitude right again and could be a handy pick up for someone.

Killer03 said:

Amazing how quick you can run when the cops are on your tail.

RiverEagle said:
Killer03 said:
RiverEagle said:

Steady on there Killer!

Wicks is not quite as quick as our BJ.

He's lost an impressive amount of weight tho, so he's got his attitude right again and could be a handy pick up for someone.

He is very quick. I remember a game he played against the Roosters and he made a break. He just bolted away from all their backs.

Is he still holding onto those "whites" for "Gids" (whoever that might be)?
But seriously, he's done his time and I'm glad he's been allowed back into the NRL. Wherever he ends up I wish him well. We all make mistakes and we all deserve second chances. Last time I checked I was on my 452nd chance…

LOL at Eels supporters. They are just so lame.

But on Wicks, sure I would knock him back. But did anyone here see him do that back flip back then when he weighed 120. FMD that was impressive.

Wonder if he can do it again without the biscuits.

Jatz Crackers said:
LOL at Eels supporters. They are just so lame.

But on Wicks, sure I would knock him back. But did anyone here see him do that back flip back then when he weighed 120. FMD that was impressive.

Wonder if he can do it again without the biscuits.

I posted this last time the Wicks topic came up. Impressive!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/league/wanna-see-a-118kg-prop-do-a-flip/2008/03/11/1205125973713.html

Absolutely , some intelligent individual with his crystal ball mentioned this not so long ago on here , his views were compelling ...... Danny would be a great fit to our pack, cheap with a point to prove....... Mark my words this guy will be great given another shot at the nrl...... If I was toovey, I'd be in talks with him for sure.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Is he still holding onto those "whites" for "Gids" (whoever that might be)?
But seriously, he's done his time and I'm glad he's been allowed back into the NRL. Wherever he ends up I wish him well. We all make mistakes and we all deserve second chances. Last time I checked I was on my 452nd chance…

Yeah those "code words" used by wicks and Houston were transparent. Umm your honor we were talking about prostitutes not pills. Funny how one went down and other didn't. Or others.

Reportedly on today's Footy Show, Parramatta have offered him a deal.

Good luck to him (and the Squeels).

Not bothered and it'll be an interesting experiment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7