Sign Joe Williams now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
As we have lost our utility players in Monaghan and Burns it is obvious that we need another quality utility for 2008. If Jowe Williams is available we should snap him up.

He has more talent than Monaghan or Burns. Just needs a few months on the tackling bags in the off season.

Why not poach Jackson Nicolau from the Cows ?

if he is a true 5/8 then i would be very much for it.

We have been without a 5/8 for years and had players filling in from other positions. Burns, monas, beaver, harris, lyon, witt just to name a few.

Willo or Halden will take the bench spot.

It's all good.. no need for a useless prick like Williams over here.

Was it Nicolau they were going to groom to take over from Smith? I thought it was a WASP bloke.

Pretty sure he was a 5/8th being groomed for life after Scott Hill???

They have since put Inglis there and let Nicolau go to the Cowdays... He mustn't be much chop considering they have now bought Burns.

Storm need a new 6 too.. Inglis is a fullback not a 6. Once they work that out Storm will smash everyone.

Williams rejected a $200k contract earlier this season from Souths, what a idiot. He is not worth $120k, he should have been grabbing the nearest pen for that deal!!!!

If we went anywhere near that figure to sign him we would be the laughing stock of the NRL.

All we had to do was play burns in 5/8th for 3 weeks, get his signature and then shaft him back to the bench. ;)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=69144&s=0

Williams is a soft cock. He panics under pressure, wants to win on his own, can't tackle and is weak minded. What's with you Mata? Why can't you see the obvious. Even Souths Pty Ltd think he's crap.

Williams is a soft cock. He panics under pressure, wants to win on his own, can't tackle and is weak minded. What's with you Mata? Why can't you see the obvious. Even Souths Pty Ltd think he's crap.

The suggestion was ironic, which is why I'm so amused it has been picked up at MSE in all seriousness.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2