Signing Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
With all the contract madness of late with, Moses to parra, bird to Bronx, woods and foz to dogs and teddy to roosters I'll praise anyone who can predict the next movements in the circus. Here's a couple of mine

1 Cronk to Tigers
2 Widdop to Storm
3 Mbye to Dragons
4 Dugan to Roosters
5 SKD to Tigers
6 Eastwood to Tigers

I'll have a crack
skd to knights
matulino to tigers
Graham to manly
widdop to stay at dragons
Dugan to stay as I don't think he's wanted anywhere else
cronk will retire Def not tigers lol
mybe to stay
liccah to England

We have a lot of money for next season but there is no one good left. We will might end up with Graham on a 2 year deal which I'm on the fence about I like him but how much and will he last

I know I've said it before but the turbo's and Kelly are only going to get better and we have Bainbridge and Parker who I believe have plenty of promise. All we need is one or two astute purchases in the forwards and we'll be able to go toe to toe with the best of them.
Also don't forget Perrett was chosen for the QLD training squad so some judges obviously rate him.

Last edited:
Who is there for us to look at for 2018? fukin parra got Kane Evans they always get who they want now it seems. I hate the slime. vave brown now Evans. anyone plays well they offer them more than there current clubs. Mitchell moses 800k isn't it lol idiots.

Luke Lewis or Graham I can see us buying.
Weren't we interested in Tupou also?
To be honest there isnt much on the market to be excited about. I think a one year contract for Luke Lewis would be a good decision, maybe 2 years for Graham.
BUT for the year after, we should aim for the following and be willing to pay overs to secure a top class hooker/second rower:
Josh Hodgson or Cam McInnes
Boyd Cordiner/Coen Hess (Cordiner would be such a great signing and we owe the chooks one or two poachings)

Would anyone consider Beau Scott. He's apparently playing off the bench at Parra and not happy at all. Something going on.

He's as tough as they come. And got some real agro about him. Personally I'd take him at the right price.
He looks a bit like BK(unfortunately we can't go with BS)
Could be good for Green.

Yep. He'd tighten up the edges that's for sure.
Imagine him and Graham added to the pack.... would certainly add some mongrel and aggression.

Yeah I really like the combo of Graham and Scott to help add some toughness to our pack (physically but more importantly, mentally).

Just thinking though, with the likes of Taupau, Lussick and AFB we may have a little too much agro though.

• Dugan to Tigers
  • Cronk to Tigers (2yrs) or retire
  • Widdop back to Storm
  • Liccha to ESL
  • Eastwood to ESL
  • Graham to Manly (otherwise Newcastle)
  • Tupou to Newcastle
  • Guerra to Newcastle
  • L Brown to ESL
  • Hopoate to ESL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6