Signing up for membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey guys,

Just looking at signing up for membership.

My situation is I'm located in Brisbane. Will most likely be attending the game at Suncorp and maybe one or two games at Brookie throughout the year (09).

Would screaming eagle membership (maroon) be my best bet???

All I want to do is support in someway and get a couple of the benefits involved in being a member.

LOL, a sniff of a player and CHEERLEADER calendar and Nutz arrives on the membership scene

I had the basic screaming eagles option this season, has been good for me

bird of pray mate
it allows u to get in early to get origin and finals tickets before the rest of the public

I'd agree with Cliffy as you're in Bris.
The Maroon is $59 and has entry to the opening game
Bird of Prey is more expensive at $135 but will give you a 2 match flexi pass so you can choose your games at Brookie (worth around $50), You will get access to a match function for free (last year was at the LA Hotel on Caxton Rd for the Broncos and was $50 for entry but free to BOP members)
Lob in discount for merchandise, access to MWTV on the official forum (Great footage of the team singing the vistory song recently!) and priority period for finals and SOO tickets and a really good package for you from what you say you're loking for?
Hope this helps?
Cheers
Vid

I'm a club member but haven't paid for a screaming eagle membership as of yet i was going to this year but changed my mind until the start of 09 season. Not sure what package to get I just want to support the club.

As far as I can tell you can't buy just a screaming eagle membership as a stand-alone product, it is tied up as a minimum with at least a one game entry package this year. I am sure you will find one that suits. If you intend to attend at least a couple of games then to me it is a basic and necessary level of support for the club plus you get other benefits. Everything is outlined @ https://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/assets/documents/09-seaeagles-membership-brochure-v1.pdf

Yeah I've gone Bird of Prey as well for 2009.  Next week is going to be rather stressful *hoping* that I'll be able to get GF tickets for the whole family...

Would be good if they offered a ticket or discounted ticket for an out of town game, that way us out of state fans can choose to attend a gold coast or Brisbane game, or a Melbourne game etc

Matabele link said:
Yeah I've gone Bird of Prey as well for 2009.  Next week is going to be rather stressful *hoping* that I'll be able to get GF tickets for the whole family...

Happy to assist if you need tix purchased on Monday

Corso_Pete link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178516.msg198037#msg198037 date=1222205107]
same Monabele
provided we win
Happy to assist if you need tix purchased on Monday
[/quote]

I am also waiting to run the gauntlet of getting GF tickets for my family next Monday. The prospect of missing out, especially as we were away last year, is too dark to consider!!!

Do you still get a hat and stickers with membership?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7