Signings for 2011...what the #

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

It's also understood Webb - a former champion amateur boxer who made his pro debut in January - was a fan of the Eels' pugilistic connections to Danny Green and Vic Darchinyan.

The Eels' coup comes less than a week after the club defied Newcastle's interest in boom backrower Justin Horo, who has committed for another three seasons.

And don't be surprised if Reni Maitua also elects to resume his career in the same colours as Webb. Maitua visited Parramatta's gym and offices

im not saying these r the guys we want but what the hell is going on for 2011. Not even thsoe that are staying (Foran, Mattai) have put pen to paper.
I am very concerned with our roster for next year

I am not concerned with it at all

Internationals

Stewart, Stewart, Kite, Watmough, Foran, Matai, Lyon, Williams. (Won't throw Galuvao in coz it was so long ago)

Origin

Ballin, King

Then blokes like Rodney and Robbo that have played City Country etc

Toss the young talent like Williams, Hopoate, Oldfield, Whare, Lussick and Buhrer on top of that and there is plenty of talent there

Fully fit, our rosters will be 1 of the strongest in the league

Moops agree ...I said not the guys I would pick but just drawing a parrallel between evryone buying and building for 2011 and not us.

Kiwi Eagle you mention 18 players ....6 with little or no NRL experience.... cant say that is one of the strongest in 2011.

We are not jealous of the eels for signing Carl Webb. I repeat, we are not jealous of the eels for signing Carl Webb. (If they can do a Perry with him I'll eat my hat.) 

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Internationals

Stewart, Stewart, Kite, Watmough, Foran, Matai, Lyon, Williams. (Won't throw Galuvao in coz it was so long ago)

Origin

Ballin, King

Toss the young talent like Williams, Hopoate, Oldfield, Whare, Lussick and Buhrer on top of that and there is plenty of talent there

Mate, Robbo's an international. Don't you bloody forget it  ;D

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185001.msg289544#msg289544 date=1283333400]

Internationals

Origin

Ballin, King

Mate, Robbo's an international. Don't you bloody forget it  ;D
[/quote]

As is T-rex

1. Stewart
2. Williams
3. Williams
4. Matai
5. Robertson
6. Lyon
7. Foran
8. Kite
9. Seu Seu
10. Perry
11. Watmough
12. Gulavao
13. Stewart

There is a starting side full of internationals.

Who did Seu Seu play for? Or are you thinking of the older Seu Seu?

I don't care if Seu Seu played on the moon, you can't put him ahead of Ballin - even to make a point!!  :eek:

King link said:
1. Stewart
2. Williams
3. Williams
4. Matai
5. Robertson
6. Lyon
7. Foran
8. Kite
9. Seu Seu
10. Perry
11. Watmough
12. Gulavao
13. Stewart

There is a starting side full of internationals.

14. Ballin
15. King
16. Rodney
17. Hodkinson

Representative 17.

I am not for one minute suggesting that this would be our strongest starting team MadMarcus

oh please don't include Seu Seu as a rep player. You really shouldn't even include city country as everyone gets a go at that these days.

Our roster will be strong once again, a lot depends on Snake and Wolfman coming back into the team, who plays HB, and a lack of go forward from our big men. Perry leaving won't help despite his best days being gone.

Rose getting back to his old form would certainly help.

I can't believe Parra made a public announcement over Webb!
He'd have to be on match payments only and a minimum 30 hours a week on the door at the leagues club. :p

A side almost entirely of internationals that have not performed this year.So what will change next year?If anything it will be tougher with brett coming back having missed the entire year.

Hope des can weave his magic wand in the off season!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8