Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Why is the club telling everyone including the media who we are going after.

Why don't the people in charge of recruiting be allowed to do their job quietly?

We trumpeted out that we were going after S Burgess and Carney, why not keep quite about it?
Now the Burgess chase has been knocked on the head, who knows what will happen in Carney's situation.

BTW I'm not a fan of signing Carney.

MEMO to club, go after players but stfu about it!

Joe Kelly said we are not in for Carney didnt he?
He said he hasn't been spoken about at all, but then Toovey said we would be interested in quality halves and Carney is one of those.

Because you have 50 threads on here stating "who should we sign up" and "why have the club not acted"

I don't think they've said who they're going after.
It's the media that are trying to find any big name player that is off contract next year and just trying to fill copy space.

Think it's all media BS, but I did like the Arko quote in the other thread re: Mal Reilly, "Everyone talked about signing him, I just jumped on a plane and went and signed him. No one knew I'd gone".

The leaks are coming from here. Mention a player and the next day his name will be in the media as a Manly target.
It's amazing how much power we have when most of us have so little inside knowledge.

The leaks are coming from here. Mention a player and the next day his name will be in the media as a Manly target.
It's amazing how much power we have when most of us have so little inside knowledge.

Its amazing how many Manly stories come from right here....oh Hi Buzz, Bulldog and Co

Well maybe they can tip this guy off to the board Anthony Mullally a big unit from england runs hard only 24 and off contract

Wow talk about delusions of grandeur. Manly forums are not that important.
Is your existence really that pitiful and pathetic, that on a Tuesday night, you troll another teams forums?

Mate, get yourself a missus, a life, a job - anything to keep your brain ticking over, your struggling.

Maybe go out to your garage, check out your lowered Hyundai Excel, in your trackies, and feint karate kicks at your imaginary buddies.

I feel sorry for you. They have internet in Lakemba?

Maybe go out to your garage, check out your lowered Hyundai Excel, in your trackies, and feint karate kicks at your imaginary buddies.
Don't forget the fluffy dice bro.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6