Sika Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jax24

Reserve Grader
MANLY KEEN ON MANU
Sika Manu
Manly still have some money to spend for 2015 – and have targeted Panthers wrecking ball Sika Manu as a replacement for Anthony Watmough. The chunky Manu had one of his best seasons at the Panthers this year and gave Ivan Cleary good value. But the Panthers are always happy to let players on good money go – and Manly could be a chance of snaring his services. Watmough’s departure leaves a big hole in the Manly ranks – but Manu wouldn’t be a bad replacement.

From the Mole.

Wouldn't mind him. Another big unit with a good amount of international and finals experience. Only 27 years old so still a few good years left in him too. Versatile forward as well who hits hard and runs hard. Also had a good season with Penrith this year.

Nostradamus was an amateur...

3 Rumours
1. Manly are keen on Anthony Griffin as assistant coach.
2. Jamie Lyon May not be for to start the season next year after having minor knee surgery.
3. Manly are close to signing Sika Manu.

......From The Prophecies of Bones

I also thought that as well bones. So just waiting on the Mole to confirm this by mentioning the other 2 rumours now lol. At least we will know his credible source haha.

Jax24 said:
MANLY KEEN ON MANU
Sika Manu
Manly still have some money to spend for 2015 – and have targeted Panthers wrecking ball Sika Manu as a replacement for Anthony Watmough. The chunky Manu had one of his best seasons at the Panthers this year and gave Ivan Cleary good value. But the Panthers are always happy to let players on good money go – and Manly could be a chance of snaring his services. Watmough’s departure leaves a big hole in the Manly ranks – but Manu wouldn’t be a bad replacement.

From the Mole.

Wouldn't mind him. Another big unit with a good amount of international and finals experience. Only 27 years old so still a few good years left in him too. Versatile forward as well who hits hard and runs hard. Also had a good season with Penrith this year.

I have to be honest i dont like this rumour... a while back there was a thread that asked who you wouldnt wanna see in Manly colours and Sika Manu was my pick. I havent seen alot of him at Penrith but when he played for the Storm he was a real dirty player who was always involved in grapple, chicken wing & rolling pin tackles and i hated him for it.

NFN2IT said:
Jax24 said:
MANLY KEEN ON MANU
Sika Manu

From the Mole.

I have to be honest i dont like this rumour... a while back there was a thread that asked who you wouldnt wanna see in Manly colours and Sika Manu was my pick. I havent seen alot of him at Penrith but when he played for the Storm he was a real dirty player who was always involved in grapple, chicken wing & rolling pin tackles and i hated him for it.

I completely agree with this sentiment, however I will say that I didn't see that rubbish from him at Penrith. Unlike bellamy, that's not Ivan Cleary's style.

He clearly didn't read all of the thread. Lol caught a mole with his hook Line and sinker. Just goes to show a rumour is a rumour.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6