Silvertails 2013 Tipping Comp!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It looks like this fine tradition will continue in 2013! Details will no doubt be announced in due course, and this year I urge all Silvertails forum members to join up. The reason is that it's a lot of fun to see how clever we are at analysing the teams but, more importantly, this is one of the main ways in which some much-needed funds can be raised to help keep this great site up and running.

So everyone get ready to come on board, try your luck, and keep the mighty Silvertails community alive and kicking!

The 2013 tipping comp is up and running so register and get your payment in nice and early so you are eligible for bonus points from Round 1.

It only costs a measly $25.00 (less than $1.00 / round) and you will be in the running for the honour of being Silvertails number one tipper (ask @[Clint] how much that has boosted his profile since last year) as well as being the recipient of some quality Manly merchandise. (Stay tuned for more information on prizes on offer this year.)

Remember that this is our main revenue raiser to fund the costs of hosting this site, so show your support for Dan and all the hard work he does. Also a portion of the entry fees are donated to a very worthwhile charity in memory of a wonderful Manly fan in whose honour the tipping comp is named.

We have well over 100 active members on this site so there is no reason we can't get over 100 entrants to the tipping comp. We don't have a pay to use policy here on this forum, all we ask is that if you enjoy the facility we provide, and if you can afford it, then sign up to the tipping comp. You can be assured that whatever revenue is raised will go back into maintaining and developing this site for YOU as Manly fans.

Just an additional FYI, I will be around on the site in short supply for March and much of the start of the year.

C&C and SER8 are you go to guys for the tipping comp in my absence

Slightly related

Does anyone know of an online tipping site that combines nrl, afl and the super rugby?

^ my old alma mater

Anyway clint didn't even get a crown next to his name like corso did

so pfffft

ahh I knew I had forgotten to setup something, this will be resolved soon

Damn, I shoulda kept quiet until I won this year!

Ah well.

I'm assuming the same pay-pal thingy as last year, so should be good.

joeboy said:
Slightly related

Does anyone know of an online tipping site that combines nrl, afl and the super rugby?

footytips.com.au has just about every major sports that you can tip under the one log in.

Daniel said:
Just an additional FYI, I will be around on the site in short supply for March and much of the start of the year.

Because of our tipping expertise, obviously :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Daniel said:

Because of our tipping expertise, obviously :D

Well surely, I should get the gig then. ;)

(sorry - couldn't resist) :)

Just go to http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition?task=show_rounds&comp=8 and then enter your tips for round 1. Entering your tips signs you up to the comp

There is also a link there for "click here to pay now" which takes you to another screen that allows you to pay your entry fee through Paypal (from memory)

Please note that simply entering your tips signs you up for the comp BUT you are not eligible for weekly bonus points, or for the prizes until you pay up, so don't be tardy on that front.

We are working on prizes at the moment and hope to have some news on that before the comp kicks off.

Absolutely. You can change them right up to kick off in each individual match.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6