Silvertails and AAA Shuttles Promotion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

You should have all received this in a private message already, however I also wanted to follow up for those that may have missed it.

As you know, as well as continuing to provide the site on-going we are always looking to make improvements as and when we can.

There are some technical things I am looking to do for Silvertails such as:-

- Server hosting fees: I’d like to look at a better managed VPS or dedicated server closer to Australia to speed things up
- Automated Online backup and mirror service for Silvertails
- Professional front-end redesign (visual look and feel of the site)

There are also a number of “special projects” that are not technology based but will which will add to the functionality of the system and allow me to build upon the existing revenue opportunities to continue to successfully run site.

I’ve been very appreciative of the number of people over the years who have offered to donate funds to the site or suggest that a subscription fee would be acceptable but as always I’m reluctant to go down that path to raise funds to invest in the site.

The advertising that appears has helped and the more visitors the sites attracts then the more I can offer space to prospective marketing efforts but I have also been approached by a regular visitor to the site with an interesting offer to help raise funds for Silvertails.

AAAShuttles.com.au is a new on-line booking agent promoting the airport shuttle option of getting to and from the Northern Beaches and the Sydney airports.

The service is reliable, convenient and comfortable and offers significant savings when compared to a normal cab (eg. 2 people return by shuttle from Collaroy via the shuttle is around $135 door to door compared with around $200 in a cab)

AAA have offered to donate 10% of each trip booked via their website when the customer mentions that they came to the site from the Silvertails promo.

Here’s how it works…

Click on the link below to find out more about AAA Shuttles, get a quote or make a booking.

The link will automatically recognise that any booking has been generated by Silvertails.

Alternatively, if you enter their site direct (http://www.aaashuttles.com.au) you’ll be asked to select from a drop down menu after you have booked and paid to let them know where they heard of the service – just select “Silvertails”

Trips can be booked well in advance so if you or friends and family are planning on travelling to the airport in the next 3- 6 months please have a look to see if their service matches your needs and pass the word to others who may be interested?

A family of 5 can often struggle to get a maxi taxi for the trip – AAA guarantees one will be available and when you compare the example of a 5 person return trip from Freshwater to the international terminal is around $215 by shuttle but $330 if the group has to take 2 taxis then it’s well worth looking at?

To get a quote or make a booking click here

http://www.aaashuttles.com.au/index.php?AgentCode=SLVRT

Thanks
Dan

AAA have offered to donate 10% of each trip booked via their website when the customer mentions that they came to the site from the Silvertails promo.

Good stuff!

I thought this was worth bolding and 'bumping!'

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8