Silvertails and MWTS Get Together for Broncos Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi everyone

The MWTS are getting together for a drink (or two) for the last home game at Brookvale tomorrow afternoon (and night).

This will be held at the Leagues Club, in the upstairs Lyons Den bar from 4.00pm to 6.30pm, and at the same venue after the game.

It would be good to catch up with a few Silvertails as well, and as Dan is coming to the game I'd hope he could make it to this as well.

Without name tags if you don't know anyone it's a bit harder so perhaps just ask after me as I am well known by most of the MWTS people and a fair few on Silvertails know me as well and then come on up and say hi, and I can introduce you around to a few to get you started.

There's no cost, nothing included it's just a meeting point.

BUT

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Hope to see you there

Hi everyone

The MWTS are getting together for a drink (or two) for the last home game at Brookvale tomorrow afternoon (and night).

This will be held at the Leagues Club, in the upstairs Lyons Den bar from 4.00pm to 6.30pm, and at the same venue after the game.

It would be good to catch up with a few Silvertails as well, and as Dan is coming to the game I'd hope he could make it to this as well.

Without name tags if you don't know anyone it's a bit harder so perhaps just ask after me as I am well known by most of the MWTS people and a fair few on Silvertails know me as well and then come on up and say hi, and I can introduce you around to a few to get you started.

There's no cost, nothing included it's just a meeting point.

BUT

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Hope to see you there

was going to go but since the wheel is turning up might give it a wide berth, the guy is a loony on the turps.

was going to go but since the wheel is turning up might give it a wide berth, the guy is a loony on the turps.

Fluffy said:

Classic!!

Seriously I hope people take the time to come up and say G'Day. Most of us live behind our keyboard names but at the MWTS functions it's always nice to grab people and introduce them and say "this is so and so from the forum, and meet so and so from the forum"

For example at our Brisbane Function earlier in the year we had Mals / DSM5/Commander/ The Who (just to name a few) so I grabbed them all and got them introduced......it's always good to get to know people (well maybe not all as there's a few on here that don't exactly get on).

Anyway as I said nothing official, no speeches, no dancing girls just a meeting point....the balls in your court now!!

Fluffy said:

Classic!!

Seriously I hope people take the time to come up and say G'Day. Most of us live behind our keyboard names but at the MWTS functions it's always nice to grab people and introduce them and say "this is so and so from the forum, and meet so and so from the forum"

For example at our Brisbane Function earlier in the year we had Mals / DSM5/Commander/ The Who (just to name a few) so I grabbed them all and got them introduced......it's always good to get to know people (well maybe not all as there's a few on here that don't exactly get on).

Anyway as I said nothing official, no speeches, no dancing girls just a meeting point....the balls in your court now!!

Ill be doing my best to turn up but will largely depend on whether Leanne is happy to babysit Matilda whilst I come down :)

Ill be doing my best to turn up but will largely depend on whether Leanne is happy to babysit Matilda whilst I come down :)

Mark from Brisbane said:

Ahhh shame! I'll be driving up & down the Central Coast on Friday arvo/evening so I'll miss the gathering. In doubt to make the game as well... :(

Have fun!

Mark from Brisbane said:

Ahhh shame! I'll be driving up & down the Central Coast on Friday arvo/evening so I'll miss the gathering. In doubt to make the game as well... :(

Have fun!

I'm aiming to get down before the game, so hope to say hi to Mark and some others. I didn't manage a tour this year, maybe next?

I'm aiming to get down before the game, so hope to say hi to Mark and some others. I didn't manage a tour this year, maybe next?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6