Silvertails App for the new year!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
That would be awesome!

As a tragic, and always having my iPhone with me, it would be great to keep up to date, and contribute while being out and about.

Most all of my interests are available via an app, banking, NRL, FB, Stocks, Weather, Email, GPS, News, Gumtree, ebay, you name it, you have an app for it.

I wonder amongst the plethora of untapped talent lurking around this forum that there just may be an IT genius who can help Dan create an app?

1969 said:
That would be awesome!

As a tragic, and always having my iPhone with me, it would be great to keep up to date, and contribute while being out and about.

Most all of my interests are available via an app, banking, NRL, FB, Stocks, Weather, Email, GPS, News, Gumtree, ebay, you name it, you have an app for it.

I wonder amongst the plethora of untapped talent lurking around this forum that there just may be an IT genius who can help Dan create an app?

I use the mobile version of Silvertails & it works fine with my iPhone.

1969 said:
Ok, sorry, my bad, thanks guys...

http://mobile.silvertails.net/

Well, clicking that link also showed me @Dan has a blog (blokeman) and also shows me some of his wardrobe at 'pleasurenplay.'

someone's set for amsterdan.. lol

globaleagle said:
1969 said:
Ok, sorry, my bad, thanks guys...

http://mobile.silvertails.net/

Well, clicking that link also showed me @Dan has a blog (blokeman) and also shows me some of his wardrobe at 'pleasure and play.'

someone's set for amsterdan.. lol

Not too sure I can click on "pleasurenplay" at work.....

lol, I see what you mean GE, just delete the whole thread Dan if the link is inappropriate...

The old mobile site is dead. The links on the otherone are other sites I host here. Pleasurenplay was leannes business and blokeman my old blog.

As for app. I am considering it. To make iphone apps you need a mac and be in the dev network. All of that costs money however I may be getting a mac from work if that happens I will develop an iphone and android app. Or I may redevelop the mobile site. Thwre is a mobile version of the forums though ehixh works great.

If you are on a mobile go to the bottom and click "mobile version"

If there are app developers though I am happy to talk

Dan said:
The old mobile site is dead. The links on the otherone are other sites I host here. Pleasurenplay was leannes business and blokeman my old blog.

As for app. I am considering it. To make iphone apps you need a mac and be in the dev network. All of that costs money however I may be getting a mac from work if that happens I will develop an iphone and android app. Or I may redevelop the mobile site. Thwre is a mobile version of the forums though ehixh works great.

What kind of business is pleasurenplay Dan? ;) is that one of those special over 18s sites :p

CAMBO said:
Dan said:

What kind of business is pleasurenplay Dan? ;) is that one of those special over 18s sites :p

Lingerie, you should know matw you made a massive order from us for lmale g strings and a gimp suit

Dan said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:

Lingerie, you should know matw you made a massive order from us for lmale g strings and a gimp suit

Hmmm gimp suits...must go, the wifes calling from the basement!!!:p

Dan said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:

Boom :)

FYI I had a brief look at this today and there is a tool I can buy which would cost 499 Euro to sign up and start using or 30 Euro a month, to make that viable I would need to charge for the idea to be viable or paste a lot of adds in there.

I will keep looking at other options. The great thing about app baker is I can easily and rapidly design and integrate

Dan said:
FYI I had a brief look at this today and there is a tool I can buy which would cost 499 Euro to sign up and start using or 30 Euro a month, to make that viable I would need to charge for the idea to be viable or paste a lot of adds in there.

Maybe we can win this cost in the off season punters club? :)

haha this is true, though I havent seen many members post in the punters club forum yet.

I may have found a cheaper way, The more revenue I can raise through advertising and the likes of the deal with allsportsonline, clints accounting and AAA shuttles, the more funds I have to do this

If you have an Android I can send you the test app that is not quite ready yet. But is semi functional. Apart from the link to the forums. All news and other things work though

Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6