Silvertails crowd got together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Crap result but good to see so many Silvertails together. Onya CW, DSM5, Duff, Fluff's brother, Kell, and all the others near us for cheering our best for the right result. We all made it on the big screen! (I knew if I hung around Fluffy long enough it had to happen). Cheers guys :drunk:

Cheers MB. Was good to be there but the result sucked and the ref should have been shot at birth.

In the end we weren't good enough but we can play a lot better than that. Pity to lose the undefeated status at Fortress Brookvale.

Steve and I were also at the the game. Just not on the hill screeming our tits off.

But I was on the sideline behind the goal posts giving it to "The Lyon Queen" and Bell. For serving up yet another inept performance.

there are only 4 players that can hold there heads up today
Choc
Monas
Snake
Kite

and special mention for Orfords punch on Cleal

Cleal should have got ten in the bin if the ref had any balls. Christ!! we had ten minutes on their line but still came up ****e. Our attack was crap and if I see Bell crab around like a chook again, I'm going to invade and whisper in his ear, as a matter of fact I'm going to whisper in all their ears when they have the ball, "RUN FORWARD". Lyon would have scored, if he had.

I thought Monas did some good things but he also did some average things as well. A few dummy half balls went to the head, he missed too many tackles and at times he took poor options leading to break down, including nothing dummy half runs during a set in their quarter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4