Silvertails Facebook Fan Page Milestone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Congratulations Silvertails on achieving 500 Facebook fans.

claply7.gif

Fair effort Luigi.  I know I was scpetical at the start, but you've done well.  (And long term posters on this site will realise you have been given a rare gem - a Mata backdown and apology of sorts).

Matabele link said:
Fair effort Luigi.  I know I was scpetical at the start, but you've done well.  (And long term posters on this site will realise you have been given a rare gem - a Mata backdown and apology of sorts).

Thanks Mata.. It's all good. I was a bit of a d**k when I first joined the forum, and I shouldn't have been overly sensitive. So I apologise for that. The Silvertails is a great forum for all supporters! I feel like I'm finding my place here.. Even though I'm still getting smited. I guess you can please 'em all? Haha!

Getting smited is a badge of honour.  If you have a positive smite count you're insipid and boring.  The exception to this is DSm5 who is just an unsufferable bore and has 6 fake ac****s to smite himself so he looks cool.  ;)

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=185305.msg294320#msg294320 date=1284359700]

Thanks Mata.. It's all good. I was a bit of a d**k when I first joined the forum, and I shouldn't have been overly sensitive. So I apologise for that. The Silvertails is a great forum for all supporters! I feel like I'm finding my place here.. Even though I'm still getting smited. I guess you can please 'em all? Haha!
[/quote]

smiting is a badge of honour :)

I obviously have no honour :(

but your welcome here mate

Dan link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=185305.msg294328#msg294328 date=1284360174]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=185305.msg294320#msg294320 date=1284359700]

[/quote]

smiting is a badge of honour :)

I obviously have no honour :(

but your welcome here mate
[/quote]

there you go I just smited you ;)

ads link said:
Yeah a bit too much of a love-in for me! Where's the fire?
swoop link said:
Must be time for a group hug!;)
You know you smokers just make it less and less likely I will ever accede to being wrong.  It's rare anyway, but on the occasional subjective occasion I couldn't be bothered with the scourging that comes from the great unwashed herd.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ads link=topic=185305.msg294419#msg294419 date=1284369466]
swoop link said:
You know you smokers just make it less and less likely I will ever accede to being wrong.  It's rare anyway, but on the occasional subjective occasion I couldn't be bothered with the scourging that comes from the great unwashed herd.
[/quote]

Thank goodness - everything back to normal!!!!

Matabele link said:
swoop link said:
[/quote]

Matabele link said:
swoop link said:
[/quote]

Are you Rob Oakeshott?

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=185305.msg294442#msg294442 date=1284371387]
swoop link said:
[/quote]

Matabele link said:
swoop link said:
[/quote]

Are you Rob Oakeshott?
[/quote]  No, that's vidmar.  I'm way too concise.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4