Silvertails Memorial Page

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/misc.php?page=memorials

I promised this last week and have been holding onto this for a while, I was going to release it on our 10th birthday but thought I may as well release it today

So enjoy reading, and if you have others you would like added please let me know.

I wanted to add mouse, but my efforts to reach out to his friends and family ended up fruitless so i could not get any approval or feedback on these.

If you knew him or his family please ask if they would like to be a part of it

Enjoy reading about our friends who are no longer with us.

RIP

That is awesome. It ensures that these legends will never be forgotten on this fantastic site. The only thing I can think to add, would be a photo of them, so we could put faces to the names.
Well done Dan.

Good point bones, I will reach out to @Corso_pete and the other families.

Would like to get mouse on here too

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/works/ese.htm

Another thoughtfull aspect of your work @Dan.

Interestingly the Eagle is a Spiritual totem in many cultures.

American Indian:
The eagle is the brother who flies highest and closest to the Creator. His vision, wisdom and courage are gifts that we each possess.

A beautiful and most worthy page.

Let's hope we never have to add to it.

Thanks Dan.

Good work buddy @Dan

One of the very first supporters I met when I first moved to Brisbane, were Pete & Jan, saw them sitting behind the goalposts almost by themselves and went over to say hi. Aaron Markie ( whom I'd known online) was also there so met him face to face for the first time.

Never knew Earnie or Townsville Eagle but of course the Mouse was a regular on many of my trips ( including his last one, New Zealand the June Longweekend last year ).

May they all RIP

Awesome work Dan but we would expect no less.

Although I didn't know any of these people personally, they loved Manly and that somehow connects us.

On a personal note, although I hope I still have many years left on this earth, I'll make sure when I do go, my loved ones make it known here.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Simon64, this is an opportunity I extend to all and even to proud family members that should be remembered, we are a community and we should mourn then remember our losses, and celebrate their lives.

It was a morbid and difficult task personally speaking to Townsville Eagle, but I am glad that I did, I think and hope it was good and helpful for him, I know in a way it was enlightening for me.

Vidmar reached out to me over night. We lost some content in emails a few months ago but I am glad I have now been able to close the loop on this.

He reached out to Thomas Keneally who graciously has permitted us to publish the piece he wrote about Mouse after his passing. We have now added The Mouse who roared to our memorial page, as well as the video of his Haka challenge a few days before his sad passing

Has Townsville Eagle left us ?

I was hoping that he would post again about his status and that of the Tin Foil Cows :angel:

HappilyManly said:
Has Townsville Eagle left us ?

I was hoping that he would post again about his status and that of the Tin Foil Cows :angel:

I havent been able to reach him through email or PM so assume the worst, his prognosis wasn't great

HappilyManly said:
Have you found DSM5 ?

I checked out every page of every book, but there were too many stripey jumpers and beanies, I couldnt spot him amongst the crowd.......

In all honesty no, I havent heard from him but I havent reached out. perhaps Mark or Vidmar may know where he is as he is a regular on the MWTS trips

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2