Silvertails NSW Team - 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NSW 5/8

• Soward

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Hayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mullen

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carney

Votes: 43 95.6%

• Total voters
Torn between Carney and Mullen, Carney is more creative, but Mullen is a better all round player

I think the halves pretty much vote for themselves, if Carney gets too far in front I will envoke the Mercy Rule.

I do not get the hype with Mullen. I will admit I do not watch much of Newcastle but when I do he has never done anything of note.

Garts said:
I do not get the hype with Mullen. I will admit I do not watch much of Newcastle but when I do he has never done anything of note.

Mullen is more often hamstrung by his team mates and Gidley than anything else.

When he takes charge he is a very solid player, and good in defense too

Daniel said:
Garts said:

Mullen is more often hamstrung by his team mates and Gidley than anything else.

When he takes charge he is a very solid player, and good in defense too

Yeah, i'm with you Dan. I'm a big Mullen fan and have been pushing for him for years. Having said that, City v Country did its job and injury aside, the halves were sorted.
A begrudging vote for Carney.

Mullen is an interesting player. Skill and ability-wise he is tremendous. Mentally he is just not in the game. This has been the case for years.

clontaago said:
Forgot about Maloney ME. Im tipping the selctors have too!!

I will close voting for 5/8 at Midday.

He was my no 6 about a month ago but I don't think he's a chance. I wouldn't have minded if he got picked on the bench in the CvC game and spent some time at dummy half. The one thing I do like about him, is he's one of the best support players in the comp and I think using forwards who can off load the one way NSW can win.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8