Silvertails NSW Team - WINGERS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NSW Wingers

• Uate

Votes: 53 93.0%
  • B Morris

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • J Morris

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Hayne

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Turner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D Williams

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Fergusson

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for Uate and Hayne.
I'm a Dugan fan so would have him as fullback. Hayne has always been good for the blues, whatever people want to say about his week in, week out form.

It's a shame that B Moz misses out (on my vote). This is the problem for NSW, we could pick three sides that would all be close to as good as each other but would any of them be as good as the one team that Qld can put together?

Uate and B Morris. Uate is a given, and B Morris cause he has been showing good form for the dragqueens.

Uate and was going to go Hayne, but I am sure he isn't 100% fit so went Ferguson instead

Morris hasn't impressed me at the higher levels yet

Thanks for taking the time to do these polls Clon.

On a side note, im getting the feeling that Manly supporters would rather see an Eagless NSW side.

Jatz Crackers said:
Thanks for taking the time to do these polls Clon.

On a side note, im getting the feeling that Manly supporters would rather see an Eagless NSW side.

Seems like that is the general consensus, but then you have to think are there any MWSE players worthy of an Origin call-up this year?

Choc is the only surefire selection IMO (& will probably end up being the only Sea Eagle selected). DCE could be in with a shot if Meninga fancies him in an off the bench playmaker role, I suppose.

Brett Morris is the form fullback for NSW. Dugan and Hayne too many injuries not enough form. Uate and Ferguson on wings with Jennings and Josh Morris centers. They are the players in form and NSW must stop picking players out of their regular club positions.

clontaago said:
Good to see nobody voted for Turncoat Turner!! The worst State of Origin winger ever....

Anthony Quinn may argue that point.

Alright all done on the Wingers.

So far we have
Fullback - Hayne/Dugan (to be decided)
Wing -Uate
Wing - B Morris

Next up, the centres

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4