Silvertails sponsor makes first payment!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
I'm pleased to announce that AAA Shuttles has made the first payment to the Silvertails site for commissions generated by member bookings.

Thanks to those people who have visited the site so far and especially those of course those that have booked a trip to or from the airport.

In addition to the airports the shuttles also service the 3 cruise ship terminals.

If you work in a company that has staff who travel to and from the airport and the Northern Beaches area there are significant savings to be had by using AAA so please ask them to get in contact with [email protected] for a tailored booking solution.

Group charters are available for Sydney travel outside of the Northern Beaches so again, contact the enquiry email above to see if AAA can help?

For quotes or booking please visit:
http://www.aaashuttles.com.au/index.php?AgentCode=SLVRT

Thanks!

I can recommend the Shuttle Service. Used them last weekend and have booked again this weekend. Well done with your new venture Vidmar.

Good to see the promotion working thanks Vidmar as well

Shoe1 said:
Hey vid, do they pick up from wahroonga?

Thanks for the enquiry.
Unfortunately the shuttle co's we're using at present don't.

This is the list of suburbs that are covered at the moment

Allambie
Avalon
Balgowlah
Bayview
Beacon Hill
Belrose
Bilgola
Brookvale
Cammeray
Church Point
Clontarf
Collaroy
Cremorne
Cromer
Curl Curl
Davidson
Dee Why
Duffys Forest
Elanora
Fairlight
Forestville
Frenches Forest
Freshwater
Ingleside
Killarney Heights
Kirribilli
Manly
Manly Vale
Milsons Point
Mona Vale
Mosman
Narrabeen
Narraweena
Neutral Bay
Newport
Palm Beach
Queenscliff
Seaforth
St Leonards
Terry Hills
Warriewood
Whale Beach
Wheeler Height

Great stuff. I too hope to join the ranks of a sponsor that makes first payment one day. ;) anyone..anyone.. bueller..bueller :D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6