Silvertails Survivor rd 3 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be voted out in Silvertails Survivor?

• Brett Stewart

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Michael Oldfield

• Jamie Lyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean Whare

• David Williams

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Kieren Foran

• Daly Cheery-Evans

• Jason King

• Matt Ballin

• Brent Kite

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Anthony Watmough

• Tony Williams

• Daniel Harrison

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Jamie Bhurer

• Vic Mauro

• Darcy Lussick

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Tim Robinson

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Right, so whilst I am still coding this, I thought after last nights round its a good time to start off the Survivor competition.

Remember you are voting for the player you think performed WORST and should be voted out of contention for Silvertails player of the year.

Try not to vote based on who you think should win or who you have some personal dislike for. Try to vote based on last nights game and who you thought was the worst performer.

The poll runs until Friday. On Friday the results will be revealed and one of the players will be asked to leave the island.

DSM5 said:
What a terrible thread. Voting out Manly players? wtf? Shameful.

DSM5 it is how we get the Silvertails Player of the year. The last standing player will be the one who was the most consistent all year. has nothing to do with being shameful and is a spin on 3-2-1 best and fairest.

We have run this in years past and I think is the best way to reward the most consistent.

hmm switch to the full version to cast your vote. there is a link at the bottom of the scren

Can someone with iPhone who hasn't voted please test again and tell me if it now works?

bones said:
I just used iPad and it worked.

Cheery-Evans is happy he hasn't got a vote yet

Thanks mate, if it's the mobile version on your iPad then it will now work for iPhones too

Daniel said:
I call your fault :)

haha please try again oh tester of mine
works now
while we are talking about testing.
Fu**en slips through the swear filter
I almost copped a holiday for this last week :)

Some bloke got "nuts' about editing it all the time lol

So let me get this straight. Manly beat Team X 100-0, Foran is the only Manly player to make an error and is voted the worst player of that game. Foran then scores a hat-trick, 30 hitups and 50 tackles each game, he can't get the award at the end of the year?

Instead of rewarding quality players, you are encouraging mediocrity, all you have to do is not be the worst player on the field.

Revilo85 said:
So let me get this straight. Manly beat Team X 100-0, Foran is the only Manly player to make an error and is voted the worst player of that game. Foran then scores a hat-trick, 30 hitups and 50 tackles each game, he can't get the award at the end of the year?

Instead of rewarding quality players, you are encouraging mediocrity, all you have to do is not be the worst player on the field.

All in good fun Sheldon,dont look that far into it

Revilo85 said:

Can't believe you used one of your 8 posts for that rant ;) It's just a bit of fun, the real crucifying of mediocre players will continue as normal in the post game threads. Are you familiar with the old adage......you're only as good as your last game. And remember staying under the radar is an artform at Manly

Revilo85 said:

Feel free to vote along your own lines. Personally my vote was weighed up against last nights game as well as other games and impact of errors.

I fail to see how this would reward mediocrity, when our best and fairest is the most consistent player, rather than the start. Consistency and consistently good footy is therefore rewarded rather than the players who may have the one off awesome game.

My early tip is Foran or DCE are likely to get the prize.

BK won the last time we ran this and deservedly so. So from experience it usually works out as the best and most consistent player wins

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2