Silvertails Tipping comp Round 10

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Nutz's, tips this week.

Eels-Roosters      20-21            16 May 2008, 19:45 
  Titans-Bulldogs      30-16            16 May 2008, 
  Sharks-Broncos      18-16            17 May 2008, 
  Dragons-Storm      20-6            17 May 2008, 19:30 
  Sea Eagles-Cowboys      40-12            17 May 2008,
  Panthers-Warriors      25-12            18 May 2008, 
  Knights-Tigers      18-20            18 May 2008, 
  Raiders-Rabbitohs      36-24            19 May 2008,

Go the Raiders tonight for the perfect round

good work mate. I will do the scores later. Had a cock up with the settlement of the house today and havent had time yet

I said to myself about 3 or 4 weeks ago that I wasn't going to tip Parra again as they are rubbish. Talked myself into thinking Roosters had too many players out and broke my rule..of course I paid the price. Parra are just woeful at the moment and only beat Penrith and St George on the back of some very fortuitous refereeing decisions.

I also suffer from a genetic predisposition to tip against Cronulla.

Tipping rules:

Never pick against the Titans at home.
If you think a team can score more than 20 when playing the Sharks, tip against the Sharks.
Never pick Eels or Bunnies.
Never pick Penrith at home.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Tipping rules:

Never pick against the Titans at home.
If you think a team can score more than 20 when playing the Sharks, tip against the Sharks.
Never pick Eels or Bunnies.
Never pick Penrith at home.

Do they play anywhere else????

They've played something like 7 from 9 at home. People wonder why they are on top!!

If you get stuck at work because one of the main infeed power cables blows over a kilometer away and dont get your tips in do you get away teams automatically?

Fluffy link said:
If you get stuck at work because one of the main infeed power cables blows over a kilometer away and dont get your tips in do you get away teams automatically?

it's a hard knock life. last time i checked you can enter your tips anytime from Tuesday onwards, the next 2 weeks are already up there. I always put tips in just as a place holder and then change them later in the week if I feel like it

Well done Nutz, thats good going to get all 8 correct!  I think I have only been able to tip the perfect round twice in the last 4 years!!  I had 7 on the weekend, the knights let me down!

Another tipping rule I find works:
Never go back and change your tips.

In one comp I am in I either do all home or all away all year (usually home) that usually ranks me in the top half. On this site, i try to tip with my head, which never really works

How ****ed is this. The girl that was running the work comp (which I had bagged 2 full rounds in) resigned and no one else has taken over. We got our money back. I am spewing, it was a long way out, but I was well on top.

clontaago link said:
How F**ked is this. The girl that was running the work comp (which I had bagged 2 full rounds in) resigned and no one else has taken over. We got our money back. I am spewing, it was a long way out, but I was well on top.

seems the smart thing for you to do was take over the comp??????

The money had been refunded already as she left on a Friday with no notice. By that stage it was too late to organise it.

Doug, you can probably start a net-based one right now with Oztips.com

I run one from there at work and it works fine - no work for me to do apart from set up the comp and send details to people to join.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6