Silvertails Tipping Competition Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Congratulations goes to manlyborn for taking out this years Jan Davis memorial Tipping competition.

It was a close run thing with the likes of Kiwi Eagle and last years champion Ssar making late surges to almost win it, but manlyborn survived to win by 2 points.

I will contact you shortly to start arranging your prizes.

Ian Martin Tragic came in with an astounding last place score of 154 :)

I will also be in contact shortly to get your prize for you.

Dan

Well done to manlyborn. I found it a very difficult year to tip this season, it was hard to get a run of form on any side, and I think that can be shown by the fact that the longest winning streak of any side was 5 games from memory. Started off very poorly and could never make up the ground.

This will surprise a lot of you but I won our comp - picked up $1400.00
This will go towards my Dogs hip replacement surgery.
10,600 to go.
:)

Congrats to the winners, too good for me, although I found out I won another tipping comp I'm in, an honourable victory too as I tipped Manly every week.  :)

Ian Martin Tragic doesn't deserve last place. He didn't bother entering his tips for 14 of the last 15 rounds! Crazy! I expect to hold pride of place in the also rans.

How come Ian Martin came last?  I was o/s for much of the season and couldn't put in the tips.  I demand a recount.   

Thanks for the congratulations guy's.
I wish I could say it was skill but as you all know half the games this year came down to a toss of the coin job.

Congrats Manlyborn - We sure kept you honest!

I am in several tipping comps & entered the same tips in each - came 2nd & 4th in 2 others that matter.

Yea, the last half of the season, especially, was tough to tip consistently well.

Thanks for another year's comp Dan!

Well done lads. I was close to the top in the last few weeks but faded when the pressure was on. (bit like Manly). I have the off-season to lick my wounds and will be back to do it all again next season.

Good stuff. I was most impressed how the leaders broke away very quickly at the start of the season. They really knew their footie. KE then surged to the top, but it was a tough one this year so congrats all. I was just plain mediocre and my worst effort in any comp ever. I am glad I picked this year to almost not have a single punt.

dan i joined up a bit late on this site this year, but i hope next year  you will give us all a chance of joining  in.. lol  :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4