Silvertails Updates and geeky stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Daniel said:
I am more thinking along the lines of what features in a tipping comp i.e. bonus rounds or games beign user selectable, pick the score and margin being a feature of placings etc

The canucks do a 'last man standing' comp.

It's pretty popular. (pretty = huuuuuge)

Do you want a pm about the details or are you a big boy and can type in canucks.com all by yourself....esp with all the spare time being a new dad 'n all?

@[Daniel]

Oh fine....here it is.

http://www.nucksnation.net/last-fan-standing/

(and thanks mf76)

So are we to believe that a Canuck is some sort of sea creature now ?

A canuck is a Canadian basically. It's a colloquial term

Originally.....kinda like the usa's 'uncle sam' or britian's 'john bull'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Canuck

But as Mr D says....either a Canadian in general or The Vancouver 'Canucks' hockey team.

TL: DR?? - I just stole your goldfish.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I have a real dilemma, my Joomla,s buggered, I can't reboot with my Xcache because my Joomla won't work....basically totally stuffed, jeez I hope you can fix it Dan, and agree ban @[globaleagle] he caused the demise of my Joomla in the first place.
Mark I was having a similar problem, have you tried moving your Xcache to the front end, take your boots off, then reboot and hold your breath for 20 seconds, that should clear it all up. Let me know if you need more help.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4