SILVERTAILS V THE KENNEL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
How about an annual League or Oz-tag match. $ 20 each bbq(no grog. Makes peolle fight)

Everyone throw in an extra $10 and all proceeds go to site or respective club/ charity whatever.

Play it at a mutual ground(btw bankstown and manly)

If we get enough have 1 game league and 1 game of oz-tag/touch( for elderly, women )

Thoughts.

Napper said:
How about an annual League or Oz-tag match. $ 20 each bbq(no grog. Makes peolle fight)

Everyone throw in an extra $10 and all proceeds go to site or respective club/ charity whatever.

Play it at a mutual ground(btw bankstown and manly)

If we get enough have 1 game league and 1 game of oz-tag/touch( for elderly, women and pussies)

Thoughts.
Love the concept Napper but prob sneak a few coldies - not an aggressive drunk & the Wild Turkey fuel helps my passing game :p

Dont u remember the cronulla riots......find someone else than the kennel.....thats madness.....lol

Frogz said:
Dont u remember the cronulla riots......find someone else than the kennel.....thats madness.....lol

Haha. All in fun. We can host it next to a police station.

but bulldogs fans can never seem to attend any competitions with even numbers.

That.. is a bloody brilliant idea.

From time to time we have touch games amongst The Kennel but the last few have fallen a little flat on numbers.

You might be onto something here though, an interforum touch comp/day.

Homebush Bay area is a pretty decent area, but you'd need 2 fields if the numbers were big.

*laughs to himself* ... if it took off you could have one home and one away game a year, and one in mutual territory.

Only one problem... how do we find a ref who actually knows the rules??

Pay a juniour ref. Wouldnt cost much.
MrInvisible said:
That.. is a bloody brilliant idea.

From time to time we have touch games amongst The Kennel but the last few have fallen a little flat on numbers.

You might be onto something here though, an interforum touch comp/day.

Homebush Bay area is a pretty decent area, but you'd need 2 fields if the numbers were big.

*laughs to himself* ... if it took off you could have one home and one away game a year, and one in mutual territory.

MadMarcus said:
MrInvisible said:

And how do we find anyone who posts on the Kennel who knows the rules?

Knowing rules, and playing by them, are two different things.

I'd be up for that if it lines up with when I am down there. I can borrow oz tag belts and tags and if we do play oz tag I am happy to referee instead of playing, I'm now qualified level 2 ref ;)

This is worst idea since some Christians went to the Colliseum thinking they were just going to "watch" a circus.

Regardless, good luck and someone videotape the game. :)

Daniel said:
I'd be up for that if it lines up with when I am down there. I can borrow oz tag belts and tags and if we do play oz tag I am happy to referee instead of playing, I'm now qualified level 2 ref ;)
Yes!! Lets make it happen!!

By the way 13 a side on a full field would be crazy just too tiring. Best to play standard 8 v 8 with reserves, most here will need them :)

Can play rep rules though if you like, kick on every tackle, halfway 10 kicks.

First game would be learning the rules, second people would get it more but I imagine my whistle would get a work out.

No need for concerns of biased, I had to referee my own team at state cup

Make it a cricket game ... and I'm there in a heartbeat ... :p

BTW, The Kennel has it's own bunch of sh*tkickers who play touch every Tuesday ... don't say you weren't warned.

Daniel said:
By the way 13 a side on a full field would be crazy just too tiring. Best to play standard 8 v 8 with reserves, most here will need them :)

Can play rep rules though if you like, kick on every tackle, halfway 10 kicks.

First game would be learning the rules, second people would get it more but I imagine my whistle would get a work out.

No need for concerns of biased, I had to referee my own team at state cup
We have Supertag in our local oz-tag comp. 13 a side full field

CaptainKickass said:

BTW, The Kennel has it's own bunch of sh*tkickers who play touch every Tuesday ... don't say you weren't warned.

Yeah I know what type of touch they play CK,and Mr I is captain/coach..;)

Nthn NSW said:
CaptainKickass said:

Yeah I know what type of touch they play CK,and Mr I is captain/coach..;)

There are a few handy players here too. I'm a rep though I didn't try out this year as I was reffing. I know Clontaago is fairly handy too

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2