Simple question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is just a thought

Want simple response

What i would like to see next year at the 1st brookie game vs newcastle knights that Jamie Lyon lets Brett lead the team out for that game ( to allow for us fans to show our support )

This on the provision that Brett is fit and is playing

Peoples thoughts ?

id say leave it as it is. Why change it, stewart scores three tries or stewart leads the team out and has a quiet game. Id rather keep the pressure off him and let him do his thing ..

Captains lead sides out. not superstars who have been sidelined, although I appreciate where you are coming from. But no need to worry, Snakie will get a huge welcome home.

My thoughts?

That is more of a statement than a question

Jamie to lead out the team only. If it was a celebration of a milestone eg. club record or 300 games or the last game of his career, I could take somebody else leading out the team. But in a normal game where just any player is returning, than, no. Dessie would never let it happen anyway I believe. He will tell them it is another game.

On the captai thing, i believe Jamie should be stand alone captain with jason being vice captain, figured it would work much better ! Jamie does all the talking anyway, much better at talking to the media these days too ! Re Brett, let him walk out 2nd ! we will all errupt anyway !

Let him come out last so that the rest of the team are already out there and can join in the applause as he runs out to join them.

I agree Bones.Or maybe he just runs out in normal formation.I think the best thing is to ACTUALLY see him run out.The newspaper reports about his slow recovery are not encouraging-or what we expected to hear.I hope he comes back to his awesome,brilliant best,but lets get him on the field,FULLY fit and healthy first.

We all know how Des regulates public information about player injuries. The current reports are designed to take pressure off the bloke, and is a good idea. We won't get a realistic idea of his chances until next year, but I have a hunch he'll be there, and the first half of the year he will be slowly working his way back to where he was.

Does anyone else wonder if this is another Joey "injury"?
im not bagging anyone out however.....it does seem a little...convienient?

I mean we know Joey was guilty as sin (most of his "injuries" were masks for drugs) and Brett wasnt guilty of his accused crime,it never has sat right with me though

Im sure there will be flaming for this thought but has anyone else ever thought this?

Shane link said:
Does anyone else wonder if this is another Joey \"injury\"?
im not bagging anyone out however.....it does seem a little...convienient?

I mean we know Joey was guilty as sin (most of his \"injuries\" were masks for drugs) and Brett wasnt guilty of his accused crime,it never has sat right with me though

Im sure there will be flaming for this thought but has anyone else ever thought this?

FFS. Where is your head at?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6