Site Downtime: 5PM onwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Everyone,

As you would have been aware I have been doing some basic testing on the new server. In order to move us there tonight, i will be locking the site from 5PM this afternoon, taking a backup and moving us to the new server. This is going to take some time and up to 48 hours for the domain to transfer. Once I have the site up and running on the new host, I will open the site there so users can login once their ISP updates their DNS cache and are therefore able to access the new server.

For some this will be an almost instant transfer but more than likely this will take 24 hours or more for some.

Any questions let me know.

Dan

can we pick who it takes a day for :)

and any chance of dropping a few "by accident" :)

Fro link said:
can we pick who it takes a day for :)

and any chance of dropping a few \"by accident\" :)

I could actually make it appear instantly for everyone but you would need to update a file on your computer and if we then change the site again at a later date we have to remember to change it back

So does my wife, that's when she lets me use my floppy to upload to her laptop

What size is that floppy, I hope its not one of them old 8mb ones, they are pretty useless these days.

I suggest an upgrade to the "thumb" drive, maybe 32 gb, much bigger (yet easier to insert) and faster.

bob dylan link said:
What size is that floppy, I hope its not one of them old 8mb ones, they are pretty useless these days.

I suggest an upgrade to the \"thumb\" drive, maybe 32 gb, much bigger (yet easier to insert) and faster.

unfortunately for me its only a 3 and half inch one :( so obsolete in so many ways

hahahahaha

You got in just as I was shutting the site down

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8