Site is changing, so you must login to see forum posts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Because of the current attention this site is getting and some of it being of parties we do not desire on here, I am switching the site, so that you must be registered and logged in, view the forums posts.

This will be a temporary measure to essentially offer some protection against the press. Not that they cant simply sign up also, though at least I have visibility of IP's and emails then.

Thank you for understanding.

Dan

FFS guys keep it clean and no racism thanks, you have been warned - Dan

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Zep link=topic=179519.msg210892#msg210892 date=1236739785]
hey media, F**k you, regards Zep
wat he said :)
[/quote]

you speaking for me now?

The Wheel link said:

seeing that reminded me of the poster called "the leb" or soemthing like that.

he was a funny bugger sometimes.

But that was back in the carefree days :)

The Wheel link said:

Cliffy, please quit the racism, it has no place on these forums and I am busy enough without cleaning up this sort of S**t - Dan

VERY good idea Dan

IT doesn't mean that poeople can't join and call themseleves "Manly 4ever" or something just to get on, but as you say you at least then have their IP numbers.

I am doing some extra logging as well, it is slowing the site down a lot but I at least know who is looking at what post and can link that to IP's and backtrack later

question dan

if a post from here appears in the media

what rights do u have legally if any for them reproducing ure intellectual property without permission

Cliffy Gc link said:
question dan

if a post from here appears in the media

what rights do u have legally if any for them reproducing ure intellectual property without permission

In a nutshell pretty much none.

We are in the public domain and there isn't a lot we can do

plus this site does the same to them, without the need of a reference of the source of information.

Zep link said:
plus this site does the same to them, without the need of a reference of the source of information.

if you look closely most articles, if a source is provided to me is posted with the article :)

Most of the time though the Writer is the person who posted the Articles.

And as you said it is up to the poster to put in the article link where available.  :p

exactly right. I might see if I can add a source feature. I have been putting links at the bottom where they are supplied as well as the author alias etc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8