Site poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I have to say the current site poll sucks hard.

Where the bloody hell is the option to pack his bags and send lyon back to England. In fact, back to bloody wee waa for all I care.

Let him score 70 points a game in country football but for us, I will never buy a club membership while he and orford take $1 million dollars of our clubs salary cap and provide sweet f**k all every single week. I refuse to contribute funds for these two bludgers to take the money and the free ride while the other 15 players in the side work their asses off to cover them.

I want a new poll

Where should lyon be?

-England
-Wee Waa
-Parramatta
-7/11 buying a four n twenty.

For everyone who wants to complain because stupid flip cracked it about the players you all go to bed thinking about then:

funny-pictures-up-yours-0tV.jpg

my opinion is significantly better cattle than 05 but worse attack

Exactly. And the onus has to fall on the players who create and organise the attack. Matt Orford and Jamie Lyon.

Monaghan got it working while orford was missing.

Flip - you have been on the grog!!!! We are coming second and have slumped a bit from the top level we showed earlier in the year.

The comp is not won and lost now - it is in September/October.

First job is to get to the semis in good shape ( we have almost done that) and the next job is to make something happen when we get there.

Watch this space. (there are 14 other clubs who would like to be where we are. We have good defence and our attack is close to the top of the list.)

After the last few weeks I can see why some are concerned however im just being patient, plenty of time left to sort it out.

Flip - you have been on the grog!!!! We are coming second and have slumped a bit from the top level we showed earlier in the year.

First job is to get to the semis in good shape ( we have almost done that) and the next job is to make something happen when we get there.

Watch this space. (there are 14 other clubs who would like to be where we are. We have good defence and our attack is close to the top of the list.)

I'm not allowed to drink CW.

After the last few weeks I can see why some are concerned however im just being patient, plenty of time left to sort it out.

Agree. Im not so worried about us, but more so about the rate at which other teams are improving.

We showed we can match it with Melbourne however we haven't played anywhere near that level since.

However I will continue to !pray: that it is just a little hickup.

8th actually

How about we look at the how many times we've had a best players in their positions this year???

Consider that and I think you'll find we are going pretty bloody good.

Meh, read the same stuff about Kite in his 1st year with us, a lot of people wanted him punted coz he wasn't up to it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2