Site relocation and downtime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am planning a server move as we have the bye round coming up and it needs to be completed before mid July.

The actual move should be relatively quick however the time it takes to get the URL redirected May take some time. I will try to minimize this for you as much as possible but once the request is in place it is the hands of each ISP to have the record change

I haven't decided the specific day but will kick it all off on Wednesday or Thursday evening your time and be back up by the weekend.

Stock up on beer and make arrangements to talk with your partners, I will post some suggested conversation topic to can use with your partner in this time to try and make the move smoother. If like me you can't even remember what your wife looks like, it may be worth taking stock of that in the coming days.

Cheers
Dan

And for those among us that are divorced or separated and single by choice, perhaps this is a perfect time to give Mum or Dad a ring, or even that brother or sister you rarely have time for.

For those estranged or lacking close family, perhaps a friend...certainly a friend with benefits is always handy, but any good mate you've not had time for recently will do.

For those short of viable friends, perhaps this is an ideal time to bring some extra work home, tackle the taxes or pump up that resume once again.

Bear in mind @dan's suggestion of a readily stocked bar or fridge to lubricate this whole exercise.

And for those among us without a partner, close family or friends...without meaningful employment or prospects, AND that don't drink to boot......

Are you sure you're not a Bulldogs supporter?

I had a decent round finally 6 from 8 with 2 point margin

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4