• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Growler FNQ

Reserve Grader
I could lip read the answer from skivi when shaking hands at the end of the game but what was the question ?
his answer was "yea mate I think so".

Growler FNQ said:
I could lip read the answer from skivi when shaking hands at the end of the game but what was the question ?

Shame we don't know the question, was it "are you staying?" or "are you going?"

He shaded Lafai, who has been the Dogs best player this year (with Graham).
A Great player, hope he's not going anywhere.

eagle66 said:
Growler FNQ said:

Shame we don't know the question, was it "are you staying?" or "are you going?"
are you staying one would hope.

I love matai. Have him over watmough any day of the week.

As much I want him to stay , I've got that gut feeling he may be on the move as well.

Growler FNQ said:
Q. "Your mate, Choc..he's been acting like a Goose, eh?" ;)

Yeah, but at this stage of his career, Skivvy should do what is best for himself and his family. He would have a yearning to return to Kiwiland. If he is offered big dollars to play for Worriers, he should take it.But truly, he is an all time Manly great. Last night he and Matty B were added to my hero list.

meh, I'd hang onto him till the signed and agreed upon by all parties, especially his manager (!) contract is up.

Whatever happened to his running from dummy half.

Never seen it in the last few weeks, I suppose that's when they decided not win any more.

I honestly don't think the club is going to just let all these players walk out. Snake, Choc, Gift, Skivy, and Foz in one offseason; me thinks not. I can understand them letting Choc go to ease cap pressure, but I highly doubt any of the others will leave. I haven't heard boo out of Snake either...he has handled the situation like a man, an I think he understands the club not keeping Glenn.

Ducking hell you are a jump at shadows lot around here. Harden the duck up!

Obviously the question was will you be going around for Samoa in the four nations. Everyone needs to have a cup of tea and a lie down and wake up in 2015 when people start writing us off as top eight chances at the start of the season.

My favourite Manly player along with Foran, Ballin and Lyon.

In peoples list of 10 most important Manly players this last decade or so I would have him higher up in the top 4-5.

Without his consistent go forward and aggressive showing leadership defence I doubt we are a top 4 team plain and simple for most of this last decade.

I do feel he went missing yesterday he did not have that killer look on his face seemed to be way too relaxed and a little disinterested.

Why do you reckon he stopped the dummy half running in recent weeks @technicalcoach

I wonder if it was injury, spite or coaches orders.

Growler FNQ said:

Are Manly supporters the most fickle bunch out there? :s

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6