SKY SPORTS RADIO WITH ZORBA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
should be an interesting show today
if you want to listen from 7am
http://2ky.com.au/media/index.php#

on Twitter
Sports Sunday
Our Legend this week is Guy Leech. Plus we go inside the Manly debacle with Zorba and @Jimmy_Smith25

if you want to ask a question
http://2ky.com.au/feedback/index.php

just sent this off
Questions and/or thoughts for Zorba

have you talked to any players since your return from Holidays and what has been their feeling?

Your thoughts on Foran, the Stewarts and any others will they be at Manly beyond 2012 ?

The Smh article today titled Hasler's trail of carnage split club and Des has a go at you (Hasler: ''Peter Peters shouldn't be here, he's not a professional, and he doesn't know what he's doing …'')

what players still need to be signed up for next season ?

thanks John

Can get it on iPhone make sure ure a good kid and keep us in the loop berks

The little jockey bloke said he's a Manly supporter but now Des is gone he's going to be a bit of a Dog's supporter too.

Zorba is spinning :p
He is still blaming the Board and Delmege.
Doesn't believe that Des labeled him unprofessional!(Ghaddafi Sxndrome)
'..and even if he did- its what Mates do..' :lol:

Zorba started by saying that Des had called him 3 times befor the Show and was listening :p

With Zorba on the Football Club board now we should see greater co-operation between coaching staff and management.
Had Des been a real Zorba fan he could have insisted Zorba join him at the Dogs alongside his other mates.
If Des made that claim about Zorba being unprofessional then that's NOT what mates do. It would cut Zorba to the bone. Currently Zorba may be saying he is still mates with Des, but I wouldn't want a mate who was so disloyal behind my back. Would you?

The fact Des called him three times before hand show Des is trying to work him to be a pr pawn for him, and the fact Peters is still so pro Des shows why he has no place on any board or as media manager for the club.

Weak Zorba. Stand up to him. You were stabbed in the back, friends don't stab each other in the back.

Jono said:
Weak Zorba. Stand up to him. You were stabbed in the back, friends don't stab each other in the back.
So stab him back and make it worse.

Or Move on!!!

Or don't believe every bit of crap you read in the paper?

Or Grow up!!

I believe many of us agreed with Des's summation. In fairness Des made (or didn't) these comments in private, manipulative maybe, designed for public consumption, I think not.

voicefromthehill said:
I believe many of us agreed with Des's summation. In fairness Des made (or didn't) these comments in private, manipulative maybe, designed for public consumption, I think not.

Are you endorsing duplicity? Are you saying deception and lying are admirable traits. Are you saying we're best mates face-to-face but behind your back I'll knife you ... and that's OK?

what the ... ?

Methinks our mate Dessie's selfishly cunning, albeit successful, ploys have been exposed. And discerning people will adjust accordingly. The Bulldogs have been forewarned about the rules of play, Des style.

Fool me once ...

Not at all - but stating that more than 1 person thought peters was not cut out for the job. Apparently Des agreed, you can be friends with someone and have opinions on their ability to perform a task. Who knows maybe Des said as much to Zorba - I don't know and nor do you, but without knowing you can't claim "backstabbing"

I don't endorse duplicity and have not said that in many or few words

I don't like Jimmy Smith. I've meet quite a few footy players in my time and he is the only one who when questioned about his opinions actually said "And how many games of first grade did you play?".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4