Slim finals hopes & Clinton Gutherson and Jamie Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
Hi guys!

Here is this week's article which was in yesterday's Manly Daily http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...in-with-a-chance/story-fngr8hax-1227509724175

Thanks to Jamie Buhrer and Clinton Gutherson for letting me have a chat with them about how their rehab was going :h:

Would love to hear all your feedback!

P.S. I will be doing something on the lower grades soon once school calms down a bit aha!

Thanks guys and Go Manly!!
Ella xxxx

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ellakasmar

Good to see a couple of the players talking to you!

Nice to read.....even with the big pic of foz for no reason! (not your planning, I know) :)

keep on keeping on.

:)

-ge's assistant

A good read again Ella. Nice to hear the two boys are back training hard to be firing 2016.
That poor baby of Foz's will be in an eels jersey next year.

Nice article again Emma :) And good to hear how Gutho and Ferris are doing.

Next year will be interesting as to who Barrett prefers, Gutho or Turbo Tom.

Nice article again Emma :) And good to hear how Gutho and Ferris are doing.

Next year will be interesting as to who Barrett prefers, Gutho or Turbo Tom.
We know who you mean!!
Ella I suggest you go for a niche in the journalism market, stories that give information to the fans without the rumour or bad behaviour. Those are covered by the other 95%.

Hi guys!

Here is this week's article which was in yesterday's Manly Daily http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...in-with-a-chance/story-fngr8hax-1227509724175

Thanks to Jamie Buhrer and Clinton Gutherson for letting me have a chat with them about how their rehab was going :h:

Would love to hear all your feedback!

P.S. I will be doing something on the lower grades soon once school calms down a bit aha!

Thanks guys and Go Manly!!
Ella xxxx

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ellakasmar
Why you thanking me for
Go manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4