Small victories

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Freagle

Bencher
as I watch the wabbitohs get slaughtered again tonight...I'm taking pride in the fact it was us that started them on the slippery slope to ruin. They came into the game in form...top four side...and we smashed them. Plus they had Inglis, if I recall correctly.

I think we broke them.

They were struggling before they played us, they have not been right since about round 8, key injuries to their spine has hampered them and they have struggled to cope with every other club wanting a piece of them as well.

They were struggling before they played us, they have not been right since about round 8, key injuries to their spine has hampered them and they have struggled to cope with every other club wanting a piece of them as well.
I reckon they lost 50% of their ability to win when the best burgess and teo left. They are a shadow of a team without those two.

The rot set in for the rabbits when they started talking about going the season undefeated......then they lost about 4 in a row and have just looked like a shadow. It always cracks me up when teams start talking about going undefeated in a season. Given origin, injury, fatigue, the closeness of the comp, being the reigning premiers. Going undefeated would be one of the most amazing modern day feats.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6