Smell that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
'..Stewart says he is excited about the new beginning that lies ahead when he joins the Rabbitohs.

“I’ve really enjoyed the times I’ve had at Manly over the past 12 seasons but circumstances at the Club have led to me moving on at the end of this year,” Stewart said.

“I’m really excited about moving onto that next chapter of my career next year and I’m looking forward to the change, and the challenges, that will come with joining the Rabbitohs,” Stewart said.

“I’m glad to have this sorted out early in the season so that I can now concentrate on finishing off the job I need to do for Manly this year.”':)

It will be very emotional for all MWSE supporters, players, officials, coaches, everyone - if we make it to the GF. In fact, making it now becomes an almost CERTAINTY, due to this very fact. It is like "FATE".

Will Gift score the obligitory Try though? Doesn't matter.

I wonder how Des feels today? Firstly, he couldn't get Glenn to follow him to the dogs when he left, and now, even when it became clear we couldn't keep Glenn here, he joined the Rabbits. What does that tell you Desmond?

Nothing against Gifty. Champion bloke. Champion player. Manly legend forever. But man I hate the ' I'm really excited by the new challenge ' line. I'm devastated he will be playing for someone else next year & I don't want him to be excited by the challenge. Stuff that.

Clint said:
Nothing against Gifty. Champion bloke. Champion player. Manly legend forever. But man I hate the ' I'm really excited by the new challenge ' line. I'm devastated he will be playing for someone else next year & I don't want him to be excited by the challenge. Stuff that.

And here I was thinking you could tweak a few figures for the club so gifty could've stayed!!!

(or is that premium service only for silvertails members?)

Clint said:

He has to say that, otherwise the Grubbitohs might renege as did the Bullpups on Fafita!!

Lol! I would have loved him to say,

"Well...I am bloody gutted by this. I don't believe I will ever play another game as well as I have at Manly. I'll have a lash next year, but I can't promise anything. Oh, by the way, my right arm is getting worse each game according to doctors. Does anyone else think the Burgess boys smell funny?? I am not looking forward to scrums next year. Noah sucked hey?".

Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:

He has to say that, otherwise the Grubbitohs might renege as did the Bullpups on Fafita!!

Good

feeling upset? imagine how Gifty is feeling! just ****house...

if we needed any further motivation for winning the comp, we just found it

shame on the NRL....

Clint said:

Followed next season by, "this is the hardest preseason I have ever done".

mozgrame said:
I wonder how Des feels today? Firstly, he couldn't get Glenn to follow him to the dogs when he left, and now, even when it became clear we couldn't keep Glenn here, he joined the Rabbits. What does that tell you Desmond?
Yeah just what des needs another back rower

EagleBoi13 said:
feeling upset? imagine how Gifty is feeling! just ****house...

if we needed any further motivation for winning the comp, we just found it

shame on the NRL....
Mmmm, yeah shame on you salary cap.... For doing your intended job.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8