SMH 5 best and worst buys this season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Article in SMH for this years top 5 best and worst buys.

Basically the criteria based on a value for money basis. Expensive buys like $BW dont make the list.

In summary..

Best Buys:

Albert Kelly (Titans)
Brenton Lawrence (Manly)
Tom Symonds (Manly)

Bryson Goodwin (Souths)
Sam Moa (Roosters)

Worst:
Tony Williams (Bulldogs)
Darcy Lussick (Eels)

Scott Moore (Cowboys)
Luke O'Donnell (Rooster)
Dave Taylor (Titans)

I think our recruitment this year has been great. T-Red and Lawrence have been great for us.

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/unearthing-the-five-best-bargains-of-the-season-20130504-2iznq.html

Bryson Goodwin, really? I havent seen all of Souths games so perhaps ive missed something..

I dont like knocking people when they are probably trying hard, but i would think about adding Matt Elliot to that list. The Warriors have been pathetic

Goodwin controlled Lyon like nobody else ever had when we played the last week. Went a very big way to helping them win.

tookey said:
Lussick isn't impressing Stuart as he only had 18 minutes on the field last night.

Yeah, I watched that game and Lussick barely got any time at all on the field. Made no impression when he was on it either. Looks pretty lost out there, which is a shame. Ricky usually concentrates on spoiling the careers of halfbacks. Maybe he's moving onto forwards now.

Stuart may focus on halfbacks, but Parra doesn't discriminate between positions when ruining careers.

Horo is Mr Invisible then :huh:

Manly Recruiters take a bow :angel:

Also looking forward to seeing Hasson, Jesse etc to see how they play at Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4