SMH Article on Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mental-and-physical-pain-will-fuel-stewarts-desire-to-succeed-20130930-2uoru.html

SMH being very retrospective re Brett and the David Gallop stuff.
Old story nothing new to report. Space filler i reckon.

They dont know what they're in for come Sunday night (or do they?)

Still claiming he was intoxicated though. I suppose we can thank the individual who put together the Club's report to the NRL for that.

Terry Zarsoff said:
Still claiming he was intoxicated though. I suppose we can thank the individual who put together the Club's report to the NRL for that.

Mmmm remind me who that was again???

EagleFromMay1967 said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mental-and-physical-pain-will-fuel-stewarts-desire-to-succeed-20130930-2uoru.html

SMH being very retrospective re Brett and the David Gallop stuff.
Old story nothing new to report. Space filler i reckon.

They dont know what they're in for come Sunday night (or do they?)

Seriously this is dead duck stuff, why bother

Read the comments section under that article and you will get an appreciation of the long term effect this whole episode has had on Brett's reputation. There are still morons out there that think Brett did something wrong that night. Gallop is pretty well responsible for that.

Chip and Chase said:
Read the comments section under that article and you will get an appreciation of the long term effect this whole episode has had on Brett's reputation. There are still morons out there that think Brett did something wrong that night. Gallop is pretty well responsible for that.
The question then needs to be asked by legal representatives of the Manly-Warringah club as to why Fairfax allows those comments to be published online? It really is contemptible stuff from what used to be a quality newspaper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7