SMH POLL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I wonder how long it will take them to wake up to their stuff-up?

Has Jason Taylor erred by not selecting David Peachey for the game against the Roosters?

Yes, time has past him by 38%
No, Souths need all the big-game experience they can muster 62%

Interesting polls under the one in question:

SYDNEY CLUBS : Which Sydney club will cause the most damage in the finals
Canterbury Bulldogs - 23%
Manly Sea Eagles - 27%
Parramatta Eels - 12%
South Sydney Rabbitohs - 34%
Wests Tigers - 4%
Total Votes: 3444 Poll date: 27/08/07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SILVERTAILS : Which club is the new Silvertails of the competition
Brisbane Broncos - 11%
Canterbury Bulldogs - 6%
Manly Sea Eagles - 24%
Melbourne Storm - 11%
Parramatta Eels - 3%
South Sydney Rabbitohs - 22%
St George Illawarra Dragons - 2%
Sydney Roosters - 18%
Other - 3%
Total Votes: 4211 Poll date: 18/08/07

Good to see us still number one silvertail. The others are just pretenders even if they all aspire.

And whats with the 'NEW' silvertails.

If everyone has resided to the fact that we don't buy our success anymore than why the **** do they keep sprouting **** about us every chance they get.

IMO, souths for sure. The only club owned by a billionaire.

People are still stuck in the past!!!

People are still stuck in the passed, thanks CW.

I don't recall us ever buying a premiership. It's not something that can be done. The only way to win is with juniors & development, then stick a name or two on top. Just like our current team & just like our successful teams of the 70', 80's & 90's.

I think the silvertail thing is more to do with the supporters than the football club.

There are some that still claim that 72 had O'Neill and Branighan in from Souths and in 87 we got O'Connor from St G etc. They forget that the raid of Wests to buy Dorahy, Brown, Boyd etc was ill-fated and did not bring about a Premiership. They also forget that Wests were the wealthy club in the 60s and the Roosters in the 2000s and late 70s but the anti-Manly bias proliferates. A lot of it comes from Masters, Ryan and Gould, all coaches at certain times and influential in the media. Stuck in the passed!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2