• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Was great to see the grubby little bastard drop balls cold and miss an easy kick, sucked in, I loved it, was very sweet and a bit of icing on the cake

Lolz I thought you typed smith as sMyth in your SMS cos you were so pumped that u couldn't type properly.

I hate the prick, and I got a lot of satisfaction out of him killing the game, but he was pretty humble in the press conference. Was impressed that he completely took ownership of his mistakes (as he should..)

Probably would've won the GF by 60 if he'd have played.

Nothing greater in Rugby League than seeing Cam Smith get his sook on.

cEedit to manly defense to rattle a very good players cage

Did anyone see the post match Press conference,

I am pretty sure it would have been 50/50 if smith didn't hang himself in the dressing room afterwards. Such a downer.

Volley link said:
Nothing greater in Rugby League than seeing Cam Smith get his sook on.

Here here. It's so evil, but Cam Smith playing badly and being a sook is oh so satisfying.

Nate link said:
Did anyone see the post match Press conference,

I am pretty sure it would have been 50/50 if smith didn't hang himself in the dressing room afterwards. Such a downer.

Yeah, I've never seen smyth like that before.

Everyone was saying after last weeks loss they would be fired up to get back into it.. the way smyth reacted.. I have the feeling last nights performance will put them in a rut, rather than motivating them to do better..

As much as I dislike sMyth; Slater, Inglis, Crocker & Hodges would be higher up my hate list.

I found the Inglis injury more to celebrate than Smiths depression.

Duff link said:
As much as I dislike sMyth; Slater, Inglis, Crocker & Hodges would be higher up my hate list.

I found the Inglis injury more to celebrate than Smiths depression.

Has anyone called Beyond Purple ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8