Snake about to pass Bozo into 2nd place

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not quite. Bozo 129. Snake 128. We've already got a thread on this. See the "upcoming milestones " thread.

voicefromthehill said:
Chip and Chase said:
Not quite. Bozo 129. Snake 128. We've already got a thread on this. See the "upcoming milestones " thread.

Bloody actuarial you!

I have a pulse, so by definition I already have too much personality to be an actuary.

I only know because I updated the milestones post yesterday.

Chip and Chase said:
voicefromthehill said:
Chip and Chase said:

Bloody actuarial you!

I have a pulse, so by definition I already have too much personality to be an actuary.

I only know because I updated the milestones post yesterday.

Sounds like something an actuary would do.

Should Snake share the Fulton - Menzies Stand with the other two ?
Praps there could be a Brett & Glenn Stewart Stand.?

No, actually the "Brett Stewart Stand" has a really nice ring to it.
There could be a big icon of a Snake and a Sea Eagle - together, 'staring down' the outside world on the top of it.

. . .sorry, i'm starting to fanticize too much.

but wasn't there already a David Williams designed jersey which combined these two images ?

Snake just rang me about membership and telling me to get to Brookie this Sunday as they play the Knights. Bit late Brett! Oh and i renewed before Georgie called me about it the other week bud :)
Can one of the Sea Birds give me a call or two next please marketing team ;)

see this for the correct running tries totals

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/manly/manly_sc.html

The two surprising stats on that page are
1. The 67 ! tries scored by Choc
and
2. Not as surprising are the 83 tries scored by Tom Mooney.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
see this for the correct running tries totals

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/manly/manly_sc.html

The two surprising stats on that page are
1. The 67 ! tries scored by Choc
and
2. Not as surprising are the 83 tries scored by Tom Mooney.

Amazing that Choc will likely finish his career having scored more tries for Manly than blokes like Lyons and Hasler as well as some great wingers in Robertson, Hopoate and Hancock. Obviously longevity makes a big difference but even still for a forward to be scoring nearly 7 tries a season for his whole career it's not bad (Menzies averaged just over 11 per season).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6