Snake for 5/8 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
Have thought for some time Brett could make the change to 5/8 if the need arise . Could have Foz at 7 and Hiku at 1 . Also keeps our centre and wing combinations intact .

Not a permanent move by any means , just an option for the Cowboys game .

While i like the sound of this, i think its a lot or risk playing him out of position.

If gift is ok, then we effectively have a 5/8 on the right side, and give chislom a go in first grade.

ManlyBacker said:
No one organises from the back like Snake. He wears the crown and I wouldn't want it dislodged.

i was sitting behind the goal posts on the family hill & watched snake whenever we were defending at that end, he was constantly talking to his players. telling them where they should be. not to mention the great 1 on 1 tackle he made in the second half.

Might be an option and wouldn't surprise me if in certain in game situations Snake does play a bit of first and second receiver next monday night.

bones said:
I'd like to see Buhrer in 6 next week.

From memory he has done it before and not too badly? Definitely an option, I suppose the casualty ward will have a greater say in who plays where next week with DCE & Choc on Origin duty.

He played five eighth in the game v broncos at Suncorp in the final match of the 2011 regular season when we had a few suspensions from the battle of Brookie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4