Snake hamstrung

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
2pm UPDATE: Brett Stewart (hamstring) is out, with Peta Hiku to play fullback. Anthony Watmough (knee) is certain to play.
Source newsltd.
Anyone heard differently as I am interstate?
Please tell me this is not so. Damn.

I wouldn't rely on the source. No one knows for certain if he is in or out. Same goes for wolfman. We will know for certain in a few hours I guess.

Wouldnt surprise me if it was a bluff. But on the other hand, Toovs has been pretty straight with these injuriy situations in the past. If someone is out, he usually declares it and they move on..

All we can do is wait & see who runs out for the warm up.

CARN MANLY!!!!!

Don't worry, be happy feathered friends. We have plenty of other great players that will win the game for us

I remember the semi against Canberra in the 90s - we were up against a Canberra team that was a lot better this the 2013 Roosters and the Manly team was no where near as good as this one. We played with pride then and was a spiders dick from winning - yes this team no matter who plays will do us proud tonight

The Wheel said:
I remember the semi against Canberra in the 90s - we were up against a Canberra team that was a lot better this the 2013 Roosters and the Manly team was no where near as good as this one. We played with pride then and was a spiders dick from winning - yes this team no matter who plays will do us proud tonight

Pretty sure that was 91 when Cliffy almost beat them on his own

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Its good to keep your hopes up but he isnt playing, its only been confirmed by every source

Not by the source that actually matters

Really??? I will be shocked if he runs out, he is confirmed to be out by all news sources. The biggest giveaway is the bookies odds ;)

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Its good to keep your hopes up but he isnt playing, its only been confirmed by every source

Not by the source that actually matters

Really??? I will be shocked if he runs out, he is confirmed to be out by all news sources.

The source that really matters is the club itself, as we have seen before 1 paper or radio runs a story and it goes viral from there

He may well be out, but nothing official as yet

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4