Snake out, can it get any worse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharks had them on the ropes with a way weaker squad. Manly are the best in the comp at getting the job done with the odds stacked against them (massively without Snake) but i choose to remain stubborn that we will win lol

Gees that's chronic. He was our best last week, and I'm always much more confident when he plays. So Hiku goes back and Morrissey to the wing.

At least a rolled ankle is better than a hammy, one week maybe two at worst, we'll still be alive.

the mauler said:
If it's a hammy, stick a fork in us we're done.

Rolled ankle apparently so might be ok next week, Toovs might be protecting him for that

Chip and Chase said:
Gees that's chronic. He was our best last week, and I'm always much more confident when he plays. So Hiku goes back and Morrissey to the wing.

At least a rolled ankle is better than a hammy, one week maybe two at worst, we'll still be alive.

Nope Gutherson at Fullback

If Manly have said its a rolled ankle, then I wouldn't be surprised if it is a hammy.
When it comes to injury updates from the club 1 week usually equals a month.

torana355 said:
It could be worse, we could support Parra right now LOL

Agree did the same last year when turbo got his opportunity. Good chance to blood some depth before the finals Gutho will do well!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8