Snake rated # 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
In touches per try assist, Brett Stewart is rated number one in the NRL. He averages a try assist every 29 touches of the football which is the best strike rate of any player in the NRL.

Top 5
1 Brett Stewart 29

2 James Maloney 47.2

3 Adam Reynolds 48

4 Greg Inglis. 48.8

5 Mitchell Pearce. 52.6

What makes Snakes strike rate even more impressive is that he doesn't get any try assists from bombs like Maloney, Reynolds and Pearce would.
Combine this great stat with his try scoring strike rate and it proves he is our most valuable player by a long way. When fit, he is the best in the NRL IMO.

His stats would be even better, but a in fair proportion of the other 28 touches he is actually scoring tries...

We all know how great Brett is, shame he won't be winning any prizes however. All prizes have already been allocated to souffs players

Absolute class!

I heard Bowen or someone like that talking about the great no.1s, and it was Inglis, Slater, Patten (???WTF??) etc etc. I almost smashed the tv set when Snakes name wasn't mentioned. It's a pity he doesn't get the plaudits some of the other 1s get (although I'd imagine he wouldn't give a flying...)

For those that question the Snakes Superiority have got bitten is the ass yet again

Stewart excelled at origin in the NSW team. Manly does not win if he does not play. Won 2 premierships. Best offensive/defensive fullback in the modern era.

Killer03 said:
Absolute class!

I heard Bowen or someone like that talking about the great no.1s, and it was Inglis, Slater, Patten (???WTF??) etc etc. I almost smashed the tv set when Snakes name wasn't mentioned. It's a pity he doesn't get the plaudits some of the other 1s get (although I'd imagine he wouldn't give a flying...)

Saw that too. It was Steve Turner talking. Explains the reference to Patten.

Killer03 said:
Absolute class!

It was Slater. Slater knows Snake is better, hence the blatant omission.

Hamster Huey said:
Killer03 said:
Absolute class!

Saw that too. It was Steve Turner talking. Explains the reference to Patten.

Geez, maybe all three said it. Turner, Bowen & Slater. Too many head knocks.

And some experts claim he doesn't have a passing game.

I assume his strike rate is so high because he doesn't get many touches (compared to the halves anyway) and a lot of those touches would be in attacking positions. That's not to diminish his efforts, it's a testament to his ability that he can capitalise on those opportunities. I'd love to know what Slater's strike rate is.

There's is nothing the prince of brookvale cannot do.
I am sure he could obtain world peace, solve 3rd world poverty and end global warming

He is just that damn good :D

Killer03 said:
Absolute class!

I heard Slater talking in an interview, all about his love of horses, and he gave a longish list of the great fullbacks he's been playing against, AND HE DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING

iTS DELIBERATE. if you don't mention him - he doesnt' exist.:mad:

Does Snake have a sponsor now ? for his boots or whatever. Praps It could say, Brett Stewart, proudly sponsored by Hugh Jackman. ?

HappilyManly said:
Snake is Cliffy on speed IMO :angel:

Those soft hands just pass the ball effortlessly to the lucky Try scorer :)

After that post I Asada will be all over silvertails trying to bust Brett for amphetamines :D

I have so many happy memories of our effortless Deity :angel:

Cliffy conserved his energies to beat the Fans to the pokies after the game and let those magic passes do the hard yards :p

Don't care that others in the NRL community drool over the likes of Inglis, Slater, Bowen. Bunnies, storm and cows are welcome to their fullbacks.
Snake is magic and he's ours.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4