Snake T-Shirts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
The shirts are back up online and for sale.. the club tweeted that they had sold out and weren't doing another run but have decided to print more and as one who missed out on the first run, I'm VERY happy and ordered straight away.

I can't be the owner of #snakesalive and not have this shirt!

Head here to get the shirt - http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

The shirts are back up online and for sale.. the club tweeted that they had sold out and weren't doing another run but have decided to print more and as one who missed out on the first run, I'm VERY happy and ordered straight away.

I can't be the owner of #snakesalive and not have this shirt!

Head here to get the shirt - http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

I put an order through the other night and had a message on there to throw 1 of these in if available so fingers crossed !!

I put an order through the other night and had a message on there to throw 1 of these in if available so fingers crossed !!

really wish the club would get their act into gear with their online sales. It can't be that hard to be more professional in adding details like measurements and detailed pictures (i'm talking more the online store here than this item as it was well promoted), the lack of basic information, and thumbnail sized only images of items, i'm sure is really costing potential sales. Not all of us live in the area and can visit the store. We're encouraged to buy direct from the club, but they're making it hard. Can't someone go into the store, takes some proper photos of the items over a day or two, measure things up a little and add detail to the online store? Then in the future before an item goes up for sale, tick all the boxes before putting it online? These days it's not enough to just have sizes, as an XL in one thing is M in another and a 3XL in some things is an XL in others. Sizing has gone out the window, and when we're paying inflated prices for basic items, you kinda want to know what you are getting before dusting off the credit card.
sorry for the kinda thread de-rail.. i did go to make an order on the above link, but since i have no idea on the sizing measurements (and ive seen some people say some a round neck and some are v neck - no info to be found on the purchase link), i'm not going to take the risk.

really wish the club would get their act into gear with their online sales. It can't be that hard to be more professional in adding details like measurements and detailed pictures (i'm talking more the online store here than this item as it was well promoted), the lack of basic information, and thumbnail sized only images of items, i'm sure is really costing potential sales. Not all of us live in the area and can visit the store. We're encouraged to buy direct from the club, but they're making it hard. Can't someone go into the store, takes some proper photos of the items over a day or two, measure things up a little and add detail to the online store? Then in the future before an item goes up for sale, tick all the boxes before putting it online? These days it's not enough to just have sizes, as an XL in one thing is M in another and a 3XL in some things is an XL in others. Sizing has gone out the window, and when we're paying inflated prices for basic items, you kinda want to know what you are getting before dusting off the credit card.
sorry for the kinda thread de-rail.. i did go to make an order on the above link, but since i have no idea on the sizing measurements (and ive seen some people say some a round neck and some are v neck - no info to be found on the purchase link), i'm not going to take the risk.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Work in progress. Stay tuned!

Work in progress. Stay tuned!

I'm with you mate. I would love to get one of these t-shirts but am worried that it will not fit nicely. There are lots of variability in shirt sizes these days, some can be tight and others loose fitting. And it seems like it could be pot luck as to whether you'd get this t-shirt in a v or round neck. My wife has complained about the fit of some t-shirts I've got from the club so unfortunately I will not be getting this one.

I'm with you mate. I would love to get one of these t-shirts but am worried that it will not fit nicely. There are lots of variability in shirt sizes these days, some can be tight and others loose fitting. And it seems like it could be pot luck as to whether you'd get this t-shirt in a v or round neck. My wife has complained about the fit of some t-shirts I've got from the club so unfortunately I will not be getting this one.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4