Snake to 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
With rumours everyone wants Foran I am resigned to him leaving. Warriors would have so many sponsors lined up over there to get him with Johnson.

I think we should move Brett to 5/8 of he doesn't leave as well. Top up his contract if we have to keep him happy. We have so many full back options and I don't think Brett will be able to run the 12km a game that fullbacks do. He is a creative player and we can turn him into the modern day Lockyer. Gutherson and Trbojevic can battle for the full back spot.

Obviously if we keep For an then no need but if he does go it would save money buying a 5/8 as we have future stars in the fullback position.

Killer to 5/8 in the short term.

Snake's body isn't going to put up with the rigours of 30 tackles a game. Killer is the best defensive centre in the comp, won a comp playing 5/8 in 2008, and we could start putting Hiku/Gutho/Turbo into the backline that way.

Snake to stay and play in the no1 and no more doom and gloom negative crap . Look at the positives . Our club has already said they will do all they can to keep both our halves

KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

preparing alternatives for the future is doom and gloom? Anyway it is just a discussion settle down Nancy.

Mate don't be a sook. You said you are resigned to him leaving. Good for you downey. The rest of us wouldn't mind a break from the negative rumor mill bull$hit. Let us bask is our new signings and leave this crap to the tools at the Telegraph.

I don't think Foran will go, but if he does, I don't see the point of weakening other positions to cover it. Snake is one of the greatest fullback's of all time, keep him there. Likewise Killer, leave him at centre. JLJ filled in fine in the halves when asked to and would only get better with more time in that backline.

mosto said:
I don't think Foran will go, but if he does, I don't see the point of weakening other positions to cover it. Snake is one of the greatest fullback's of all time, keep him there. Likewise Killer, leave him at centre. JLJ filled in fine in the halves when asked to and would only get better with more time in that backline.

Agree with this. If JLJ isn't cutting it after awhile only then do we look at Lyon slotting into 5/8.

Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

preparing alternatives for the future is doom and gloom? Anyway it is just a discussion settle down Nancy.

Mate don't be a sook. You said you are resigned to him leaving. Good for you downey. The rest of us wouldn't mind a break from the negative rumor mill bull$hit. Let us bask is our new signings and leave this crap to the tools at the Telegraph.
We need more positive people like you in the Manly family Stevo !!!

Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

Sook? Your the one making doom and gloom comments. If you don't like it don't read forums that have opinions that you don't agree with. You could have just ignored it. Just because I think Foran is going does not mean its doom and gloom. Players come and go. We will bring in other players. Stop getting all dramatic. I just wanted to have a discussion about possible replacements if he does go.

Ok no worries.

So who does everyone think will play in the front row when Willie Mason leaves?

KaZa said:
Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

Sook? Your the one making doom and gloom comments. If you don't like it don't read forums that have opinions that you don't agree with. You could have just ignored it. Just because I think Foran is going does not mean its doom and gloom. Players come and go. We will bring in other players. Stop getting all dramatic. I just wanted to have a discussion about possible replacements if he does go.

Don't worry about the sad sack of excrement that is Stevo the wannabe bully bitch who hides behind his keyboard in his mother's extention, he is a nothing and if he was on tv it'd be game of Thrones as a eunich

Also your idea stinks, Tommy turbo or guthbo should go there if our answer to Josh Reynolds leaves

cherry_poppins said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

Don't worry about the sad sack of excrement that is Stevo the wannabe bully ... who hides behind his keyboard in his mother's extention, he is a nothing and if he was on tv it'd be game of Thrones as a eunich

Also your idea stinks, Tommy turbo or guthbo should go there if our answer to Josh Reynolds leaves

Aren't i allowed an opinion?

Stevo said:
cherry_poppins said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
KaZa said:

Don't worry about the sad sack of excrement that is Stevo the wannabe bully ... who hides behind his keyboard in his mother's extention, he is a nothing and if he was on tv it'd be game of Thrones as a eunich

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you just seem like when someone disagrees with you that you try to belittle them, reads to me like your an overcompensating dick,sorry

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
cherry_poppins said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you just seem like when someone disagrees with you that you try to belittle them, reads to me like your an overcompensating dick,sorry

Gees aren't you a charmer. Is there really any need to resort to that sort of rubbish. IF your aim was to make stevo look bad you failed. All you have done is make your self look like a silly little kid. ?

Stevo said:
Ok no worries.

So who does everyone think will play in the front row when Willie Mason leaves?

Meanwhile, back on the topic...we could get Kitey back and he could fill both Mason and Foran's positions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6