Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Here a some highlights of my favourite player in the NRL, and in my opinion, the greatest champion of his generation. He has always been a competitor; fighting diabetes, horrible false accusations, and chronic knee injuries. To still be among the games elite is testament to his unflappable character.

Enjoy the Snake!

I marvel at the skill of the man. The way he puts himself in the "contest" is the mark of a champion.

147 One-Club Tries with only Beaver in front of him. ;)

Great compilation Snake AND SNAKE.

Last edited:
I am so torn. On the one hand I think he'll break beavers record but on the other I don't want him to lol. Beaver is such a legend and its epic that a forward has that place. Wouldn't begrudge snake though

Honestly, I believe Snake has actually surpassed Wombat as our best ever fullback. And that's saying something because Eadie is one of the best fullbacks in the history of the game.

With probably only 2 or 3 years left in his career (maybe 4) I don't think he'll break Beaver's try scoring record now as he has slowed his scoring rate a fair bit (though he would have broken it if not for his injuries/un-warranted suspension). He will go close to it, but the rate he is setting up tries for team mates is more than making up for not always scoring them himself.

Last edited:
Honestly, I believe Snake has actually surpassed Wombat as our best ever fullback. And that's saying something because Eadie is one of the best fullbacks in the history of the game.

With probably only 2 or 3 years left in his career (maybe 4) I don't think he'll break Beaver's try scoring record now as he has slowed his scoring rate a fair bit (though he would have broken it if not for his injuries/un-warranted suspension). He will go close to it, but the rate he is setting up tries for team mates is more than making up for not always scoring them himself.
He's only 33 trys off. If you reckon he has at least 3 years in him I can see him doing that. He's in line for 24 this year on current average @:D

But seriously 10 a year isn't difficult. He's a freak

When comparing Brett to DCE/Foran...it is no contest. He is actually worth the big $$$ because he always delivers regardless of the occasion. If Brett really wants to-he and Jamie can drag this side in the right direction. Here's hoping

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7