So a drug cheat thinks he has moral high ground

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I know Sailor is a case short of a 6 back but seriously how can a druggy who got banned for 2 years even consider that he has moral high ground over a guy who has acted within the rules.

What a dick.

At least Inglis was advised to be supportive.

I wonder how many more hypocritical wankers this will oust?

Sailor I think was done for Coke. Not a performance enhancer so drug cheat I think is harsh. However, he has no moral ground to stand on.

Sailor I think was done for Coke. Not a performance enhancer so drug cheat I think is harsh. However, he has no moral ground to stand on.

A lot quicker to recover after coke compared to getting your kicks and mental relaxation on alcohol like law abiding footballers so there is a benefit. a 2 year ban also indicates there is something beneficial.

A lot quicker to recover after coke compared to getting your kicks and mental relaxation on alcohol like law abiding footballers so there is a benefit. a 2 year ban also indicates there is something beneficial.
Not so. He was a role model & a face of the game at the time hence the penalty. Plenty of worse things happen to alcohol affected players. Look at the bubbler. Cost him his career.

Not so. He was a role model & a face of the game at the time hence the penalty.
I think he was a role model for the game of rugby union at the time. Point taken though. He's just another dopey footballer who fails to engage his brain before opening his mouth. A qld'er with sour grapes on behalf of the Titans.

Gorden Tallis would have to be the greatest of hypocrites. He actually sat out a season and wouldn't honour his contract with St George because they wouldn't give him a release. That to me is 10 times worse considering he was already there and they gave him his 1st grade start.

All these Qld'rs like Tallis and Meninga that are talking smack co-incidentally were the first to break ARL contracts to join Super League so to hear them talk of integrity is purely laughable.

What really irks me is that the Gold Coast were on the brink of collapse until the NRL propped them up with cash. They were in no position to even offer DCE a contract yet the NRL just disregarded conflict of interest to sign DCE. If Manly was in the same position I wonder how much assistance the NRL would have offered us.

Haters will always be haters, so :

To all the haters I just say " GO CHOKE ON SOME KOCK" :punch: :devil: :rolleyes: :party: :finger:

Funny how all these Qlder's and sections of the media are giving it DCE about integrity, honour etc when the hold Inglis and Smith in high esteem.
Didn't they sign TWO contracts too, but with differing amounts?
Isn't there an asterisk under Premiership winners 2007?
Why was that again?
Hmm, integrity, honesty, honour....yep that might have something to do with it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4