So at full strength...Who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
My YART if we get back to full strength.

1.Snake
2. Whare
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10.Kite
11.Choc
12. T Rex
13. Gift

14.Buhrer
15. Harrison
16. Galuvao
17. Rose

18. L Foran
19. Mauro
20. Taufua
21. Oldfield
22. Lussick

Scary what we can have.

Wouldn't mind seeing this in the forwards :

8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Harrison
13. Stewart

14. Bhurer
15. Williams
16. Galavao
17. Rose

Why start Harrison you want to know? Take the sting out of the opposition in the opening stanza trex and ferris come on in the late stages of the half and create havoc. Same in the 2nd half.
Trex on for Harrison and Bhurer on for Ballin

I like Lussick a bit more than Harrison, but its a toss of the coin.

They both get a little lost in defence but thats just inexperience. Harrisons try saver yesterday was a beauty though, pity he let one in just after.

eagles2win said:
Scary what we can have.

Wouldn't mind seeing this in the forwards :

8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Harrison
13. Stewart

14. Bhurer
15. Williams
16. Galavao
17. Rose

Why start Harrison you want to know? Take the sting out of the opposition in the opening stanza trex and ferris come on in the late stages of the half and create havoc. Same in the 2nd half.
Trex on for Harrison and Bhurer on for Ballin
I would rather have T Rex start so he can smash the crap out of the opposition in the opening stanza .

Daniel and Dean are the most improved this year. :angel:

I can't include Liam as he didn't play at NRL level last year, but he too is relaxing into first grade and letting others do their share of work.

All bodes well for #B2B

Fro said:
Tafua in for whare in the original team, otherwise bang on.

No, sorry. Definitely not Jorge.
The original team looked good to me. Harrison is shading Darcy at the moment, and Joe is a metre-eater.

the more tafua plays the better he will get, he has more of a physical presence than whare, although Whare has the skills (at the moment).

It's a good problem to have though, as neither are a bad option :)

I'd maybe have Mauro ahead of George at full strength. Could argue a case either way though.

That squad can go back-to-back, no problems at all.

This thread does go to show how poor Lussick has been this season - at least in the eyes of Manly fans - and rightfully so. The same can be said for Mauro, who lets not forget, was in our winning Grand Final team.

bob dylan said:
When has Mauro been bad?

Perhaps not necessarily bad, but certainly not as effective as some would have hoped. I haven't seen that "spark" that I got from Harrison yesterday.

On a side note, the fact that Kite is our other starting prop speaks volumes. Now he is playing really well, sure, but at 31, he should be tested more by some younger players for his spot.

1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10.Kite
11.Choc
12. T Rex
13. Gift

14.Buhrer
15. Lussick
16. Galuvao
17. Rose/Mauro

18. L Foran
19. Mauro/Rose
20. Whare
22. Harrison

With that depth why not have a rotational policy during the origin period give guys like snake a rest instead of backing him up a couple days after an origin game.

seaeagles4life said:
With that depth why not have a rotational policy during the origin period give guys like snake a rest instead of backing him up a couple days after an origin game.

I wouldn't be suprised if that does happen. Whare needs game time & with Brett's knees you don't want to overwork him.

Won't be suprised if the rest of the SoO guys back-up though, barring any injuries.

We are going to have massive problems selecting a side when everyone is fit. We have far too much talent in our team. I blame the dysfunctional Board.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6