So how many deputy's does Des want?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lillchip

Reserve Grader
Kelly Egan and now Dymock by the looks.

Is it just me or is it getting stranger over there!

No wonder Dave Warwick changed his mind and ran back to Brookie.

What about the explosive claim that Canterbury didn't want Cleal, but Des insisted he be part of the package. Dogs were happy with Warwick, who has since returned to us.

If this is true then what a toxic atmosphere awaits Des and Noel when they hit Belmore. Frankly, Dogs could really regret what they have done. How could Noel put his heart into his work for a club that was forced to take him?

The Who said:
What about the explosive claim that Canterbury didn't want Cleal, but Des insisted he be part of the package. Dogs were happy with Warwick, who has since returned to us.

If this is true then what a toxic atmosphere awaits Des and Noel when they hit Belmore. Frankly, Dogs could really regret what they have done. How could Noel put his heart into his work for a club that was forced to take him?

most likely over what happened with Kane !!!

badluck they can have all those rotten apples now .

The Who said:

Warwick woulld have known all the contacts that Cleal has, so we havent missed out there a lot, I dont know much about Warwick but his loyalty shows a trait that I admire.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6