So looks like cowboys or warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So looks like we play the loser of this game unless warriors win and tigers get thrashed by sharks we could end up playing the tigers.

My bet is Cowboys. Very much like 2008 right?

I'd rather the Warriors to be honest, Thurston and Bowen worry me when we are a little short on personnel.

Daniel said:
So looks like we play the loser of this game unless warriors win and tigers get thrashed by sharks we could end up playing the tigers.

And the result will be much like 2008 as well.

You would love to play Newcastle, there defence is paper thin.

Another wasted year for Souffs, wonder how more players can Rusty's money ruin. GI must be laughing all the way to the Bank, just think he could have been running around in a Top 3 on Sunday if he hadnt taken the Man's advice

Souths are vile, and should never have been let back in the comp. The wasted $, the wasted support from fans, the wasted effort, the destruction of decent players is a disgrace. If they were a company they'd be broke, if a government department they'd be abolished, a horse they'd be shot. What an embarrassment, they have nothing to show after 10 years of millions being burnt.

Daniel said:

08 was saints then nz wasnt it? And we put 30+ on the both of thrm ;-)

Napper said:
Daniel said:

08 was saints then nz wasnt it? And we put 30+ on the both of thrm ;-)

Yes it was. Dragons bogey team smacked them. Week off. Warriors on fire, smacked them. Storm, SMACKED THEM. Most dominant finals series performance ever!!!!! I was kinda hoping for the Dragons but think it will be Cowboys. At least we'll get a Sydney advantage either way eventhough it won't be Brookie.

Yeah hopefully we play NQ less supporters in sydney and they're missing Sims who alongside scott have been carrying their pack all season. Thurston has been average since returning. Hopefully he finds form ... for the Kangaroos...

The Wheel said:
You would love to play Newcastle, there defence is paper thin.

Another wasted year for Souffs, wonder how more players can Rusty's money ruin. GI must be laughing all the way to the Bank, just think he could have been running around in a Top 3 on Sunday if he hadnt taken the Man's advice

Wouldn't have happened. Brisbane wouldn't be where they are now if they had Inglis. I think that was the best choice they made...getting rid of Henjak was the worst.

HappilyManly said:
Newcastle :) still probable

Either your maths is terrible or you are trying to be a smart ass

I would much rather play a team with johnson and maloney in the halves(both very good but inexperienced)than Thurston and Bowen lurking around.They tend to play well against us and with a disjointed preparation we would be favourites but not by much.If Scott doesnt play then I take all that back.They cant win without him.

Daniel said:
HappilyManly said:

I am an optomist, but happy to be the smart ass if Many win and Roosters win and our differential exceeds the Storm's. It aint decided yet people :)
At the 2008 GF the Storm Supporters said I'd have to be a f@*ckwit to support Manly - I said that I am happy to be a f@*ckwit :) and that was at when Manly were only up by 18 lol

Dont write us off yet for the minor premiership. We win by 20 and the drizzle lose by 10 and we take 1st spot. Come on boys the ponies are over rated anyway.

Shoe1 said:
Souths are vile, and should never have been let back in the comp. The wasted $, the wasted support from fans, the wasted effort, the destruction of decent players is a disgrace. If they were a company they'd be broke, if a government department they'd be abolished, a horse they'd be shot. What an embarrassment, they have nothing to show after 10 years of millions being burnt.

So Souffs are Your 2nd team Shoe1? :D

HappilyManly said:
Daniel said:
HappilyManly said:

I am an optomist, but happy to be the smart ass if Many win and Roosters win and our differential exceeds the Storm's. It aint decided yet people :)
At the 2008 GF the Storm Supporters said I'd have to be a f@*ckwit to support Manly - I said that I am happy to be a f@*ckwit :) and that was at when Manly were only up by 18 lol

He's not being a smart arse,his maths is not terrible,and his optomism is commendable.We're still a faint hope of the MP.We can finish anywhere from 3rd to 1st.Difference between 2nd and 3rd is in our own hands.Difference between 2nd and 1st could be decided about 830pm sunday night at the SFS.Might have to go to the Workies and actually cheer the rorters!!

comedy relief time....if doggies win by 90+,they'll be 8th.If they win by 89,they'll be equal with the knights,and get 8th with higher points FOR.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4